Chapter 13- A New Ally

Later that night when Dipper, who was finally back in his and Mabel's room, was asleep Bill came to him.

"You found the stone and Mabel has forgiven you, good," said Bill.

"Now I'm done with so get out!" shouted Dipper.

"Here's the thing I need you to get what I want to I have a new deal, become my ally or I will take Shooting Star and dump her into the nightmare realm," said Bill holding out his hand.

"You would't!" said Dipper.

"I would," replied Bill, "Now shake my hand or you'll never see her again!"

"Deal," said Dipper shaking Bill's hand sealing the deal. As he shook it Bill glowed bright yellow and dissappeared. Dipper woke up looking around. He remembered he was in his bedroom in Gravity Falls. He got out of bed grabbing a jacket and heading outside. He had left his hat in his room in the Mystery Shack, great. (sarcasm) Dipper sat next to the totem pole leaning his head against it as he looked at the sky. He found The Big Dipper pretty quickly. He stared at it wondering about what Bill wanted. He stayed there for a couple hours until the sun started to come up. Dipper headed back to his bedroom.

***

Later that day Dipper and Mabel were lounging around watching TV when Stan came in.

"We're out of Ice Cream so What flavors do you want so I can shoplift them?" asked Stan.

"Strawberry!" shouted Mabel.

"Any," said Dipper. Lately he had been too distracted by what Bill wanted to care about stuff like ice cream.

"Dipper, you're eating your hat," said Mabel. Dipper looked down. His hat was is his mouth and he was indeed chewing on it.

"Sorry, I didn't get much sleep," said Dipper putting his hat back on.

"Come on Dipper, what's wrong?" asked Mabel.

"Nothing, I'm going to go see Ford. Bye," said Dipper getting up and walking towards Ford's lab. Dipper entered Ford's Lab.

"Dipper what are you doing here?" Ford asked.

"Just bored and I was wondering, is there a way to fix that mashine so Bill can't enter my mind?" asked Dipper.

"Why?" Ford asked looking Dipper up and down.

"No reason just being careful," replied Dipper.

"He's visited you hasn't he," said Ford.

"Pff, no. I just want to be Bill proof just incase," said Dipper.

"Okay," said Ford, still suspicius, "I can fix it in a couple of days."

***

Bill watched the exchange between Ford and Dipper.

"You can't get rid of me that easily," said Bill.

GIRXPVW BZ! GSVIV RH ML XRKSVI GLWZB! PMWJ YVDLVFTULFN HLDFVY WTV!