chapter 10: Escape

AUTHOR POV
"I'll punish you" taehyung said while smirking. "Oh and how" Y/n asked while glaring. "I--" Taehyung was not able to complete his sentence because of someone's heels clicking on the floor.

Both of them turn their head towards the sound and saw Hana standing there with her arms folded on her chest while her heels again and again clicking against he floor making taehyung frustrated, Hana was glaring towards Y/n.

"Can you stop doing that" Taehyung asked annoyingly. Hana stopped clicking her heels and smiled towards Taehyung. "Sorry" she muttered sheepishly.

"And slut you what are you doing in my house and sitting on my taehyungie" Hana screamed on Y/n and walked towards her. Hana was going to slap Y/n but she was faster to hold her hand and twist it.

A loud scream escaped Hana's lips as her wrist starts paining. "You listen whore first of all this is not your house and second of all its my choice, I'll sit where I want to you can't stop me bitch" Y/n spat twisting her wrist painfully.

Taehyung smirked at the scene in front of him. He removed Y/n hand from her wrist as he didn't want his father to give him a long ass lecture on it. "Why are you here?" Taehyung sighed.

"What do you mean baby did you forgot you called me today?" Hana said to Taehyung. He furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't remember when did he call her. "I don't remember" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Nevermind but now as I'm here let's go and talk somewhere in private" Hana said and pulled his hand. "You can see I'm busy write now maybe we can talk later" Taehyung dismissed.

"No baby I want to talk now" Hana said while pouting. Taehyung knew that without talking she won't be leaving so he thought of going to have a conversation with her then he can spend his time with Y/n.

"Okay fine go to the backyard I'm coming there" Taehyung said and Hana quickly went to the backyard although she wanted to meet him inside a room.

"Okay so princess listen here finish all this food and then you can roam around if you want but don't go on the fourth floor" Taehyung warned to which Y/n scoffed. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. She doesn't want to roam around and all.

"You can sit on my lap later but can you stand up for now" Taehyung teased and Y/n quickly realised that she was still sitting on his lap. She stood up and looked towards the side to hide her blushing face.

"Aww my princess looks so beautiful while blushing" he teased her again before walking to the backyard. When Y/n saw Taehyung left she patted her cheeks lightly and said "why do you have blush all the time around him"

Before walking to where Hana was standing Taehyung called one of his guard and said "Y/n is sitting and eating her food after eating might want to roam around so let her but don't let her go to forth floor". The guard nodded his head before speaking "okay boss"

"And yes let her do anything she want don't stop her and I don't want anyone of you touching or stopping her okay or else you might not see the next sunshine" Taehyung warned clearly remembering the previous moment with one of the guard.

"Don't worry boss I'll take care of it" the guard said with a stern voice. Taehyung hummed and went to the backyard.

"Should I eat it or should I run" Y/n debated to her inner self. " I should probably try to run away from here but what if I faint again in the middle of the road and this delicious food is tempting me so much"  she thought.

"Okay so first I should eat and then I'll run" she made the plan and digged into the food. She moaned when the delicious food melted into her mouth. She eated almost everything. "It's enough Y/n he must be coming back soon" her inner self told her to which she nodded.