USERS

TWITTER

inhumanthoughts: your Twitter handle. You're one of the top aces in America, playing on a mixed gender team, and you watch the Karasuno boys play from your home, even with the 13+ hour time difference.

carefreesocietea: one of your girl best friends named Emma McGuire. She's been playing volleyball with you since you started in middle school, and is ranked in the top twenty setters in America.

ducknroll: one of your guy best friends named Lukas Roll. He's the Libero on your team, and puts up with your teasing when you mention that Nishinoya from Karasuno High is a better libero than him.

imsureits.bex: another member on your team in the starting lineup, Bexley Grant. You've been playing with them since the start of middle school, and they enjoy teasing you with your crushes.

heyitskay: Kayleigh Dukes, the middle blocker on your team. You two are friends, but not as close as you'd like to be. She reminds you of Kei Tsukishima in a way, but she hates to be compared to him.

micendice: the last player in your starting lineup, Maxwell Boyce. He's openly gay and loves to tease you about your crushes with Lukas. Simply put, his 6'3 height makes him a perfect blocker.

hinatajumps: Shoyo Hinata

perfectlysets: Tobio Kageyama

lookinglikejesus: Asahi Azumane

rollingthund3r: Yu Nishinoya

tanakasenpai: Ryūnosuke Tanaka

3rdyearsetting: Koshi Sugawara

champsquad: Daichi Sawamura

sexyboyo: Toru Oikawa

videogamelover: Kenma Kozume

pinchedserver: Tadashi Yamaguchi

ontheKteam: Chikara Ennoshita

middleblocked: Kei Tsukishima

ukaicoaches: Keishin Ukai

takedasensei: Ittetsu Takeda

thebettertwin: Atsumu Miya

miyasamu: Osamu Miya

MORE WILL BE ADDED AS THE STORY GOES ON