Chapter 1

A/N: I felt like I have to put my warnings at the beginning of this book, so here.

If it comes to a point when you feel like you hate this book and you no longer want to read, please kindly make an exit without leaving any hateful or hurtful comment.

If you have questions, please ask and don't make unnecessary accusations and assumptions 

If you decide that you cannot ask questions and choose to make your own assumptions, please keep them to yourself. 

I always welcome reasonable critism and corrections. feel free to give me an honest opinion of what you really think about the book and please do that politely. Thank you.

Abel's POV

"Get ready Abel, you will be getting married to Celine tomorrow"

Those words refused to leave my head the very moment my dad broke the news to me. He didn't even give me a choice nor did he give me time to react. He just called me up and spill out that bullshit to me.

In case you're wondering why I'm so mad right now, its because Celine Grayson is the last girl I'll ever want to get married to. She's a big time pretender and a manipulative witch. She's always pretending to be a nice angelic being behind those glasses of hers when in fact she's a pretending manipulative witch.

I would have been fooled by her acting as well if I hadn't witness the awful thing she did back in highschool and now all of a sudden my dad wants me to get married to her.

I wasn't really surprised though cause Celine has also succeeded in fooling my dad with her fake innocent nerdy personality.

I quickly drown the glass of vodka in my hands. I needed to forget this. If possible I want to just wake up from this nightmare cause I can't marry Celine Grayson. I'll rather jump down a plane.

I poured myself another glass of vodka but Lucas took it away from me before it reach my lips.

"That's enough Abel. You know drinking isn't going to solve your problem"

I buried my face in my hands in frustration. Of all people why me! Why did my dad make such a decision. He knew I didn't like Celine; how could he not consider my feelings at all.

"I can't get married to Celine Lucas, I just can't" I couldn't even recognize my own voice right now. I've never been so weak and helpless until now and its really taking all my self control not to break down at this moment.

Why me!

Lucas sighed beside me while staring at me with that pity look he had been throwing at me ever since I told him about my dad's arrangement with Celine.

But honestly right now I don't need his pity. What I need is to get out from this marriage arrangement.

"Abel, Celine is really not that bad. Maybe you should just go on with the marriage and get to know her. Perhaps you might see that she isn't a bad person and learn to accept her as your wife"

I glared at him. He of all people should know just how much I hate Celine Grayson. He even got the guts to say that to me.

But I won't take it against him. Celine has succeeded in deceiving a lot of people with her fake innocence and sadly that includes Lucas.

His advice was pointless if he was going to keep telling me to consider marrying Celine.

That isn't going to happen. I will try my best to get away from this marriage even if it was close to impossible.