Bangchan~ First Time🔞 #1

Author povYou and Bangchan had been dating for four months now and you both hadn't done it yet

Author pov
You and Bangchan had been dating for four months now and you both hadn't done it yet.
Until today when you felt too needy and couldn't wait anymore.

Chan's pov
I unlocked the door and came inside and saw y/n in the kitchen making something. "I'm home!" I said while locking the door and walking towards her. She saw me and said with a smile "aww finally you're back I've been waiting since morning" "aw babygirl missed me?" "Yeah too much, oh and I made you some iced coffee, here" "oooh thanks baby~"
As soon as I finished my coffee she sat on the kitchen counter and was looking at me with lust in her eyes. Before I said anything she pulled me in for a long kiss. She pulled away and said "Chan?" "Hmm" "I'm ready. Let's do it tonight" with that being said, I smiled at her and kissed her. "Hop on" I said and picked her up by her thighs and took her to the bedroom

 "Hop on" I said and picked her up by her thighs and took her to the bedroom

Y/n pov
He laid me down slowly on the silk sheets and was now on top of me.
His chain swinging over my lips, his deep brown eyes almost looking into my soul, he smashed his lips against mine, i felt his ice cold chain rubbing against my sensitive neck causing me to moan. He stopped for a second, smirked, and whispered "You like that huh babygirl?" I giggled because kissing was not the reason i moaned "yes a lot" i lied, attempting to make the make out more heated, and I guess it worked.

He took off his shirt and started kissing my lips again, I could taste the fresh coffee flavour I made for him before. He went down to my neck, sucking and creating gentle, but visible loves bites. As the window was open, cold chilly air gushed in and it flew upon the trail of wet hickeys he left, forming goosebumps all over my body. He slowly started unbuttoning my little shirt revealing my breasts held up by my black lacey bra. "Wow" he breathed out. He looked at me asking if he could go for it and open up my bra "hm" I nodded. His veiny hands carefully pulled my bra down revealing my hard n!pples.

He went up to my lips and sucked on my lower lip then went back to my breast, sucking hard on one
n!pple while pinching the other between his two long veiny fingers. My back arched due to the astonishing pleasure he was giving me. I gripped the silk sheets as his kisses went down to my waist line and stopped. "Y/n? Are you sure you wanna do this?with me? There's no rush-" "-Mhm yeah. I want you to be my first time, wouldn't want it to be anyone else" With that he gave me a warm smile and slowly pulled my lacy panties down. "So wet for me, huh?"he said with a smirk. I opened my legs giving him access to please me. He started kissing my inner thigh then went to my cl!t. His tongue started moving up and down my folds and this feeling was so new yet exciting to me, different from my using my fingers. I noticed the growing bulge in his sweatpants and said "chan? I.." "yeah babygirl?" "I want you now....inside of me" hearing this he slid his sweatpants off, exhibiting his hard and long member.

I blushed when I saw his bulge pointing at me. He stood up and pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He bent over to the side table, opened the drawer and took out a bottle of lube. He took two pumps on his hand and rubbed it on his member. He lined himself up with my entrance and rubbed his tip in between my folds a couple of times before pushing all of his length in. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and a loud moan escaped from my mouth and he started to rush in without letting me adjust to his size. He started picking up speed and the room soon filled with moans.

After a while of euphoric pleasance, I began to feel a knot in my stomach. "Chan? Baby I- I think I'm close" "hold it in for a little longer princess, i am too". He speeded up the thrusting and said "let it all out princess" i came out on his member and he came out on my stomach. We both, breathing heavily looked at each other and smiled. He quickly got me a towel and his T-shirt. He wore his briefs and lied down next to me while i cleaned myself and put on his T-shirt.
"You did good babygirl, I'm so proud of you" he said and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beating. He started stroking my head "thank you chan for tonight" i said.
He gave me a warm smile, pecked my forehead and started rubbing my back. Soon we both fell asleep.

A/N
Okay this is the first ever smut I've ever written. I hope you like it and let me know what else you want to be added in the next smut.