My diary... Lee Felix one shot

Author's pov🖋
Felix and you have been friends for about a year now, and have grown super close to each other. You met him when you moved to the apartment next to the skz apartment( damn ikr) Felix greeted you with his famous and delish brownies and you guys instantly clicked and became friends. He is usually busy but on the weekends you guys either hang out with the other members or have a movie night and chill, just the two of you.

Felix's pov🐥

"Felix?" "Yeah?" "Popcorns or nachos? Or both?" "Both with some soda" "alright until I get the snacks ready, why don't you grab the big blanket from my room hm?" "Aight"
I went into their room whilst they were in the kitchen. While I was picking up the blanket from their bed something caught my eye, a pink shiny diary on their desk .

Shiny? They don't like pink and shiny things. I thought to myself. I kept the blanket back on the bed and went to the desk. "Y/n's diary stay out!" it said on the cover I let out a little chuckle. It's their diary I mean I shouldn't be looking at it, you know what I have the right to! We are like the best of friends, they tell me everything so I don't think there will be anything new in here.

There was a pen in the middle of the notebook so I opened upto that page "Dear diary, it's like every time I see him or talk to him or even think about him I get extreme butterflies ;-; he's coming over for a movie night today and I'm super nervous but I'll play it cool as always.
I mean we have been friends for a long time now and he knows me better than anyone. And I DONT wanna mess our friendship up by telling him how I feel"

wow, I was still processing what I had just read. Y/n likes.. me? I mean I did not see it coming. There are times where I think that I have a crush on them but I try to ignore it for the same reason. Can something actually happen between us?!

Many thoughts were crossing my mind until I heard "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DIARY LEE FELIX?!" Y/n yelled while snatching her diary from my hand. "I- I uh" "HOW MUCH DID YOU READ?!" "Just enough" I breathed out while taking a seat on the chair "s-so you like me?"
"w-what If I do?" They stuttered "You could have just told me you know" I professed "I know but I just didn't wanna mess anything up between us" "y/n you know what? I like you too, I'm down to give us a shot"wow I guess I really said that, I wanna be with them, they make me happy and make me feel loved and they are  comforting.  "and what if it doesn't work out?"They asked while sighing "It will" I said as i stood up and grabbed them by their waist. Our eyes connected and they slowly went for a kiss.

"That was..." "perfect" they smiled and said "now come on the popcorns are gonna get dry and cold and also do you mind ACTUALLY grabbing the blanket this time?" "Hahah yeah sure"I replied whilst grabbing the blanket
We spent the rest of the night Cuddling while binging The Vampire Diaries. Y/n slowly fell asleep in my arms. i kissed their forehead and realised that they're the one for me

 i kissed their forehead and realised that they're the one for me