Changbin oneshot~Stargazing

Author pov
These days you've been really busy with your studies and barely get to spend time with your boyfriend changbin. There were times when you couldn't sleep at night where you studied and changbin woke up to you still doing your work. He was really worried about you and how you have been over working yourself.

Y/n pov
"Ugh done. Finally." I exclaimed, slamming my books shut. Changbin rushed into the room and said "youre done with your work? Like completely?"
"Mmhm" he hugged me instantly.he seemed way happier than I was.
"Y/n? Can we go out for a drive?" "Binnie at this time? It's almost midnight" I replied, looking at the clock on the wall. "I have been planning to take you out to a place i discovered but you have been quite busy:(" he said with a pouty lip and puppy eyes. I mean i have been neglecting him since the past few days now it would be the least i can do. "Okay fine but only cuz it's Sunday tomorrow". He had the biggest smile on his face "here wear this its a bit chilly outside" he said grabbing his jacket from the bed

We were vibin to 'dusk till dawn' playing on the car stereo when suddenly changbin said "we're here!". I looked out of the window and found us in a grassy field, "cmon" bin said while opening my door for me and. He left the door open so that the music could keep playing.
"Oml look at the sky! " i said looking up into the starlit sky.
Changbin lowers himself down on the grass and lays down "come here" he says opening his arms for me to fill. I join him by laying my head on his chest with one of his arm around my waist. He uses his free arm to intertwine with my tiny hand. "Your hand fits in mine like its made for me." He whispered "someone is being romantic tonight" I said. "They're beautiful aren't they?" "They are nothing compared to you y/n" "wow now that is cheesy" we both giggled. "Binnie?" "Hmm?~"
"Can you sing for me hehe" "sure anything for you"
He slowly started to sing along softly to the stereo music playing in the car. I slowly fell asleep

Changbin pov
"Y/n?" I whispered. They fell asleep to me singing. I let them sleep for about five more min before I picked them up and laid them down in the back seats. After reaching home, I carried them to the bed and they slept soundly after so long.

Note: hey guys! I hope you guys are taking care of your health, staying hydrated and getting sufficient sleep! Thanks for reading!
Love you!💛🖤