Chapter 1 - HungOver

Kyle and Stan were the best of friends, truly. They always had common interest, like video games and TV. Everything was rooting for them but all good things come to an end. Stan slowly became very close with a group of boys and started neglecting Kyle and his friendship. When Kyle had brought it up, Stan lost it. Stan claim that Kyle was to needy and needed to learn how to be less clingy. This hurt Kyle so he asked, who do you choose? Me or you're other friends? Stan thought it over and choose his other friends, this all happened in the summer leading to 6th grade. Kyle and Stan where no more. They weren't super best friends of any sorts. Slowly Stan grew into a handsome young man, a strong one who was the quarter back of his high schools foot ball team. While Kyle was tall but lanky, he wasn't into the out door stuff sense he had no one or reason to be outside because he had lost all of his friends long ago.

Stans POV-

I hate sports, and being outside. Honestly why do I do sports.

"That was a weak play, Marsh" snarked Clyde who was crossing his arms.

Are team lost the game and Clyde can't just let things go so I'm just going to cut him off before things get out of hand.

"All of you are weak pl-" Clyde was cut of by my cough, everyone look at me. "Clyde, no one gives a shit let, it fly. We will win next time, or something" i scoff.

"Yeah whatever.." Clyde hissed.

Everyone jumped into a conversation about something stupid, I'm just going to go home or somewhere because I'm hung over as fuck from last nights party.

"Hey, I'm going now, tokens party really fucked with my head. I'm hella hung over" I sighed as I walked with out waiting for my friends response.

Sure, I'm a dick. But what's there to be nice for? Non of them even like me anyways they are to busy with them selfs to give a flying fuck about me.

It's dark now, like really dark. I guess are game went on for long. My head hurts like fuck, I might pass out if I don't find a place to lay down as soon as possible.

I spot the old elementary school, bingo. It was shut down and moved to a new location after P.C got in trouble with the Italian mafia. So the old building is just rotting there.

I make my way up to the school and tug on the door

It's open.. surprising.

I'm making my way down the dark halls, I think I'm going to sleep on the roof. It's calm there and it bring me nostalgia.

I climbed the ladder and threw myself up on to the roof, it's so peaceful. My mind flows back and forth between random thoughts before thoughts of Kyle erupted in my head. It hurt to remember that I turned my back on him like that, I want to apologize but I'm way to late to that. Anyways I barley see Kyle and when I do he always has his noise in a book, i don't want to bother him. He probably doesn't want to talk to me at all, I made him an absolute outcast.

Well damn I really AM a dick.

Tears start, and so does rain. The rain was hard, and it was causing me to just cry more and more.

Kyles POV-

Summers around the corner and I hate summer, it only brings bad memories and more work. Mom isn't ever satisfied anymore, In primary school she didn't pay attention to my grades. She was to busy with Ike but the moment she saw my grades in 6th grade (which were horrible sense everyone was gossiping about me and Stans unfriending and it stressed the fuck out of me) she threw me into work. It was crazy, most nights I spend over working my self then passing out two hours before school. I hate all A+'s but for what? For my mom? I guess so.

It's.. raining? Well then, I guess I better call mom. Maybe she'll come get me from the library.

"Mom?? Can you come get me? I'm at the library"

"Boobiekins~ mommy had a little to much to drink.. uhhhh what are you're grade"

"Uh does that matter right now..?"

"Kyle. What are you're grades."

"All A's sorry."

"Good, uhh what where talking about."

"Can you come get me from the library..?"

"No, you're old enough to walk home or like buy a motel I'm don't know-"

"Fine."

I hung up, I'm fed up with her for now. I'll just walk .. in the rain ... home.

It's raining so hard, all my home work is probably soaking, I need to find somewhere to dry off, quick.

The old school.. maybe.. it's abandoned. So I guess that my only near by safe spot.

I run up to the building and tug on the door which swung open to my surprise.

The halls are just as a I remember them, cold, poorly painted, horrible smell- but it still has its charms I guess.

The lockers are still unlocked so I search for my old locker and open it for my bag, i might as well stay the night. I need some time to myself and being spontaneous for once sounds like some sort of fun.

I feel like being on the roof might make me happy, just for a second. Stan and I used to go up there to get away from science class, which is dumb but science was full of the dumbest people ever.

I climb up the ladder with rain pounding on my back, I make it to the top but see a figure on the roof. It was .. crying..?

"Hello..?" I asked in a breathy tone, climbing up a ladder thats wet is harder than you would think.

"K..Kyle?" Spoke a familiar voice..

Wait... "STAN?!"