Chapter 7 - a chat, of some sort

Stans POV-

I feel super creepy just sitting here in Kyles house, so I guess I sleep until Kyle yells when he sees me.
It'll also probably just be us in the house because
from what I remember Sheila doesn't come home until pretty late on most days, and Gerald is pretty much never home.

Oh and Ike has a bunch of friends, so I'm sure he'll be out fucking around. I know that because once I was drunk at a party and I saw him there, so I told him to go home and he yelled at me.

Random memories , fun.

I fall into a deep sleep on Kyles bed, it's warm and soft.

Kyles POV-

Schools out, I make my way through the halls with my books in hand. No trouble here folks don't beat me up.

And success, I'm out of the school. I walk one step off the school property and see Clyde, how great.

He hollers towards me and waves his arms around.

He say something like "JEW BOY! COME HERE!" I ignore and speed walk but he's just gotta chase me and catch up.

"Aye, where you goin? I asked you something, rude of you not to even bat an eye man." He gets in my personal space so I back up.

"What do you need?" I ask, no troubles. I'm not in a rush.

"Can i see you're algebra homework.. ?" He begs.

I'm already in a bad mood cause of Stan.

"You literally spread rumors about me and beat me up, why would I give you answer to the homework?" I scold. I'm not scared of him, honestly.

"Jeez, fine whatever." He storms off

Okay then, that was an inconvenience at its finest.

I began to walk at a fast pace home and before I know it, I'm home.

I open the door, and kick off my shoes and throw my book bag.

I'm tired and need to think to myself so I guess I'll just go to bed.

I run up the stairs of my dimly lit house, my door to my room was open so I just open a bit more to fit inside.

I open the door and see Stan , fast asleep in my bed.

Okay then, I'm just concerned at this point.

He snuck into my house to give me a fucking hat at 4 am and then he skips school to sleep in my bed.

He sounds more gay than me in my mind , like that's just fruity.

After thinking I rub my temples and just let it go, if Stans that tired I'll just sleep on the bed with him.

Not like a couple, I mean like my feet in his face and his feet in my face.

Cause, there isn't a way in hell I'd snuggle with him.

I jump over him on the bed and lay the opposite way from him and turn my back towards him and fall into sleep.

Stans POV-
I wake up to warmth on my back, I've probably been asleep for hours I turn around at meet Kyles face. Well the back of his head, but it still shocked me.

(Kyle moves a lot to get comfortable so at the end of the day that's what he found most comfortable, they weren't touching or anything just very close.)

I feel my face heat up, when did Kyle even get here? What time is it?

Kyle is a blanket hog, and it cold. So I turn my back to him and move close to him. I ain't forgetting he's gay, so I'm not gonna move close to him like that.

And plus it not very contested.

I want to fall back asleep, but I can't so I end up just waiting for him to get up so we could talk.

After like 500 years I hear Kyle rustle and sit up while scratching his eyes. I sit up as well.

He stares at me, his hair was messy. Charmingly messy.

"Uh. I don't know where to start but first like I'm really really sorry making you cry earlier." I start, it's a slow start but let's hope Kyle will let me keep going.

"Mhm.." he sounds super tired but I still want to continue so I do

" I didn't know people were doing that, honestly. I would've helped you. Even though i broke off are friendship i never ever wanted you to get harmed."

".." Kyle was listening just not saying any input.

"I wish I was there, I'm sorry. I want to be there for you now dude.. I was fucked up to choose other people over you."

"..." still no input.

"I care, I always have. I let having more friends go to my head. I need you, you keep me myself. We don't have to be friends or anything but... I want you to know I'm actually sorry.. I don't know what else to say but.. I care about you.. dude." I haven't called him dude in awhile.

"Hm.. okay" he laid down and turned to me.

"Not forgiven." He said before closing his eyes.

"EH? WHAT?" I shake Kyle but he ignores me.

"I CARE! I CARE! KYLE I CARE!" I yell while shaking him back and forth.

"I care.." I start to cry, I've been crying so much in the last few days.

Kyle looks up at me, at stares as I crying while look down at him.

He puts his arms out and around my neck and pulls my down into a hug, my face is stuffed into his neck. I feel myself heating up.

His arms are still around my next and i asked "what are you doing..?"

"Hugging you." He replied

" I know.. but.. why?" I say muffled into his neck.

"Cause you're crying." He says in a monotone voice.

I sit there for awhile and he doesn't let go of his grip, so I finally lay down with his hands still around my neck.

I try to figure out what's to with my arms so I put the around his waist. Not like a homo or anything just cause it was most comfortable for both me and him.