Chapter 9 - ..are we friends?

Stans POV-

At this point, I wonder what is going on in my head.
Kyle is making me feel like a mess, and I hate it. Expressing my feelings isn't my favorite thing.

I get dressed in Kyles room, I borrowed his clothes.

I open his door and walk down the stairs and meet him in the kitchen.

We meet eyes , so I walk over to him.

He's making toast, again.

I feel my heart beat a lot faster, this reminds me of yesterday morning. I'm not looking to re act that.

"Kyle.. uh.. are we friends again?" Its been itching at me. He said that he didn't forgive me but it worth the ask.

"I'm.. not sure." He groaned. He sounds frustrated.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't forgive me that easily." I look at the floor.

Silence filled the air. I was staring at the floor and he was waiting for his toast to pop up.

"Stan, I think it's best.. we aren't friends.. yet." He finished with a sigh.

What? I knew he wouldn't forgive me but.. that hurt. A lot.

"Oh.. okay." I nod and head for the door.

I hear foot steps behind me, and then arms wrap around my waist. It became tight.

My face is probably bright red.

"I'm sorry, Stan. But we aren't meant to be friends yet."

My hand was on the door knob and I twist it open as I feel his grip get decrease.

I walk out the door and slam it behind me, after Kyle had left go.

As door shut I feel my hand shake and I pick it up to cover my mouth.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Let it go Stan, let it go..

Kyles POV-

Stan slammed the door in my face at the same time the toasted popped up, both noises made me jump.

You cant forgive Stan, Kyle. He fucked you over so much.

So I'll wait, until I know he's actually trying to make things up.

But for now,

I Kyle, vow to myself to not talk to Stan as much. Or at all.

[time skip to school]

Stans POV-

Bebe is by the lockers , she's always been a very flirty girl. She's had boys that would do anything for her yet she seems like to show no interest in them, she only flirts. No relationships ever start with Bebe. She uses boys, then dumps them. That Bebe alright. Good ol' Bebe.

We aren't friends but she never changes, everyone else seemed to become so different then theres just.. Bebe.

I don't have a crush on here, truly.

We dont even talk, but she just bring me nostalgia.

She never changes, she's always herself.

I think the reason I care for her so much is she's one of the only people who tried to talk me out of leaving Kyle.

She's the type of person you can rant too and know she wouldn't say anything to anyone.

I wonder what goes on in her mind.

Well I should probably move along, I look like a pervert just staring at her.

...

Non of friends are talking to me, am I dead?!

No no, they just aren't talking to me.

I need to walk up to them.

"Hey." I wave toward my group of friends.

Token yells back "STAN! Come here!!" In a excited tone.

I walk over at a pretty fast pace and stand next to Cartmen and Clyde.

They all are staring at me.

"..what?" I say as I look around at everyone

"Do you got the hots for Bebe?" Spat out Kenny.

SHIT THEY SAW ME STARING AT BEBE.

"No! No! No way in my life, I'd never." I laugh very awkwardly.

"Dude if you have the hots for her you best tell us, I can set you up dog." Chuckled Clyde as he nudged my arm.

How do I get out of this? Jeez.

"Marsh ya know you don't have a chance with Bebe, she's like a goddess." Remarked Cartmen.

"I could get her if I wanted." I roll my eyes.

"Ya know, I'm having another party tonight.. and Bebe is coming. You should come dude! Make a move on her!" Token says excitedly.

I DONT EVEN LIKE BEBE?! HELP.

"Uh i don't know-"

"I know you couldn't even get one kiss outta her." Snarked Cartmen.

I'm pissed, Cartmen always does this. And I have a competitive mind set.

"Fine I'll come." I say as I walk off mad.

Now my friends think I have the hots for Bebe. I DONT?

[hi hi! Please read the next chapter asap! It's an authors note. I PROMISE IT WONT BE DUMB!]