Part 1: Here Kitty Kitty

*This is my take on what Spider-Man 4 should've been. This will be a "script-like" writing. Some parts will be incomplete sentences or gestures as a script would, other parts are written out as a book or short story. This also, as you see late in the story, would also be as if marvel and Sony signed a deal, but the part is VERY unnecessary and UNNEEDED. You could have the story WITHOUT the MCU part. It was just for fun and an idea to toy around with. Please Enjoy the script/story.*

OPENING NARRATION BY TOBEY:

I was once told, that with great power, comes great responsibility. As Spider-Man I have a job to do: protect the city. That job is going well, I've got the key to the city, people love me and even Jameson has lightened up a bit. But, I'm also Peter Parker. That part of me, isn't going so well. In fact, I avoid it just to be in the limelight love of Spider-Man. Harry is dead, M.J and I are no longer, Aunt my is sick and I can't even find a stable job. Living two lives isn't easy. You try to fill some emptiness until all you have spills over. Nothing seems to go right for me, Peter Parker I mean.

[Shot of New York, IMAX CAM, Night time, Spider-Man is on top of a building just around the corner from times square. Lighting works as a great backdrop behind Spidey for dramatic effect.]

3rd Person Perspective:

The night was rather warm, the air smelled of summer and Spider-Man was alone, sitting on the edge of a building, contemplating his choices up until this very point in his life.

"I've done everything right. I've done all I could. I played the cards I was delt. Hope you're happy uncle Ben," Spider-Man lowers his head, "I miss you so much," he removes his mask and buries his face in his hands, "and I miss M.J. I hope Aunt May is alright and...." He begins to cry before finishing what he was going to say. Wiping away his tears, he puts his mask back on and stands up. With clenched fists, he stands, breathing heavily before jumping off and forcefully swinging into the city lights.

1st Person Perspective:

Spider-Man doesn't cry, Peter cries. I can't worry about that now, I just have to focus on the well being of the city. Tonight has been pretty quiet so far- "Uh oh." I spoke too soon, my Spider-Sense is going insane, yes that's what I'm calling it now, kinda catchy huh?

"Where's the trouble?" I landed on a flagpole and looked around, my spider-sense was going crazy. Usually something is happening by now, like uh I don't know, the webbage of bad guys? Or... Girls... Not too many of those though. Anyway, there's nothing- wait!

Just then my spider-sense alerted me just in time to dodge a kick from a mysterious black figure. When I dodged I jumped off of the flagpole only to web onto it and swing back up on top of the building it was on. I looked around, spider-sense calm now, I couldn't see anything, then again, it was dark out and the figure was black.

I surveyed my surroundings, listening carefully, feeling the ground for any type of movement- nothing. After a while, I gave up. I stood up and sighed in defeat. As I turned around I was shocked as the figure was right there, how could it have been so quiet?!

"Hey there Spider-Man," said a very seductive voice, "I've been following you for a while now." It sounded female.

I backed away from it, "Uh, what?" I questioned the mysterious stranger, but a more important question crossed my mind, "Wait, you said you were following me, what did you see?" I remembered about the removal of the mask.

The figure stepped forward, revealing a beautiful woman whose face, like mine, was masked, but only the area around her eyes, like those old comic book superheroes, "Well I was behind you while you were pouting, if that's what you were wondering," she replied sarcastically, "I didn't even get to catch a glimpse of that handsome face." She walked closer to me as I backed up into the door on top of the building.