Chapter 13| intro

4:17 am

Continued

I was sleeping when I felt the other side of the bed dip.

I moved my head more under the cover because that's how I always slept.

(Y'all sleep wit y'all head under the cover ? I do sometimes like when I'm really cold or sleepy )

After about 2 minutes I felt the cover being pulled of my face.

"Get up nai" I heard while being poked on my side

"nooo" I dragged keep my eyes closed

I didn't wanna get up because I was still very much high sky had me eat edibles and smoke.

And now I could barely keep my eyes open.

I felt the cover snatched off me and I jumped up opening my eyes immediately then closing them with the quickness seeing the light was on.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes slowly so I could get used to the light.

Then I looked around the room slowly until I seen kymir staring me dead in my eyes.

Omg why is he staring at me.

We stared at each other for a little while before he started walking towards me.

Once he got infront for me he wrapped his had and around my throat pulled me up and started guiding me into the corner of the room.

He stared me in my eyes which felt like forever but it was really about 30 seconds still to long in my opinion because i hated eye contact it made me beyond nervous.

"I kno you ain't changed yo phone number so why you been ignoring me sanai?" He asked me raising his eyebrows while still staring into my soul.

I could tell he wasn't his self by his low red eyes and the smell of alcohol coming from him.

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing how to answer that question.

I mean how could I tell him that his home boy didn't want me talking to him?  And even if I did tell him I would have to  go into depth about why I couldn't talk to him and I most definitely wasn't gonna tell him that.

I wasn't gonna tell anybody for that exact reason. So I was gonna continue to do what I do best which was to deal with it on my own.

" dont shrug yo damn shoulders because you kno that shit gon piss me of so use your words sanai."

" i don't kno" was all could say while looking down at my feet as my palms began to sweat as my nervousness began to rise.

"Well you better figure it out and stop fucking playin wit me lil guh" he said lifting my head up and looking me in my eyes again.

Sheesh what is up with him and the eye contact.

I nodded my head as I watched him back away from me and go to the other side of the room and take off his shirt revealing all the tattoos that he had on his chest.

Once he finished he turned back around and looked at me like he was trying to figure something out.

"when you start wearing make up nai?"he asked coming closer to get a better look at my face.

Oh my gosh why does he notice everything.

That question totally threw me off guard but I quickly found a reasonable answer.

"I jus wanted to try it" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"mhm I was just askin cus I remember you told me you didn't like the way it made yo skin feel or sum shit like that."

"Oh well I'm goin back to sleep now bye" I said motioning my hand towards the door so he could leave.

"guh if you don't lay yo ass down and leave me alone because I kno you ain't tryna kick me out" he said going over to the bed and laying down in my previous spot.

"Ok watever move out of my spot" I said trying to move him but he wouldn't budge.

For him to be extremely skinny he was very heavy.

"no" he said smirking

"Omg Kymir moveeee it not funny" I said getting aggravated I was still high out of my mind and I jus wanted to go to sleep and he was making it hard for me.

So I jus gave up and went to the other side of the bed laying farthest away from him as I could because at this point I was upset he could be so mean at times and I hated it.

I was laying with my arms crossed with my back turned away from him when I felt his arms wrap around me and as much as I wanted to move his arms I couldn't because I felt safe in them.

I always felt safe in them...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ok that's it for today folks I kno it's short but I kinda have writers block so I didn't kno what to right.

Not proof edited