Rules and Enrollment

To be a member of The Elysian Arcane, you have to follow the following rules

• Follow our community account permanently and give us a shout out on your message board.

• Add this book to your public reading list and library.

• No bashing of any character of history or mythology, any event, any text or any individual will be appreciated by our team. Be respectful to everyone. No harsh words shall be entertained for any historical or mythological character.

• Accept each other's thoughts and opinions even if it doesn't match yours. Respect and accept that two individuals can have varied opinions.

• If you take up any responsibility or given any task, please be professional enough to do it on the given time. This community can only flourish with your efforts.

• You can interact with us via Wattpad, Discord or both. Though it is advisable to have a discord account for better interaction.

• Kindly follow all the above mentioned rules. If found violating any of the rule, you will be banished from the community.

To be a member of this community, follow the above rules and fill the following form:

Username:
Number of wattpad followers:
Do you have a discord account:
If not, are you comfortable in making one:
Your interests in Indian history and Hindu mythology:
Rules followed:
Tags (at least 7):

An important note to our fellow members who are already a part of The Elysian Arcane:

Even you guys have to follow the rules and fill the form. The community is going under major changes. Hence we need to know whether you still want to be a member or not.
IF YOU DO NOT FILL THE FORM, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY ANYMORE.

If you face any query, please feel free to ask in the comment's section or you can also pm us, mythooolover and DrKanu