🥞Mornings🥞

This is part two of  "💤Sleepover💤"

Type: Fluff💝

The Autumn male woke up to camera flashes and mumbling, when his eyes fluttered open he notice his favorite purple haired person sleeping peacefully on his chest, snorinn light snores, "SEE HAILEY I TOLD YOU! THEY FRICKED" Millys words shocked Luke as he looked at them suprised, "w-what? N-No! We didnt-" "EWWWW YOU GUYS ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING THE DEED YUCK" "Milly i dont think they-" Hailey got intruppted by Millys tantrum, "GREAT NOW ZANDERS NEVER EVER GONNA WALK AGAIN HOW WILL HE CHASE ME AROUND I MEAN I HATE HIM BUT HE IS STILL MY FRIEND-"

Zander groaned and shifted in Luke's arms, still sleeping, Zander lightly smiled in Luke's chest, "Milly..." Sean gave her a stern look, "Yeah Yeah sorry Luke, I guess you two didn't ummm..yeah" Luke nodded, Jake finally spoke up, "So have you two been dating or something?" Luke turned red remembering what he had did last night, "Ermm......no we werent i mean i think we are now...i dunno i wouldnt want to make him uncomfortable-" "Yes we are" Zander mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. "Anyways...Jake cook us food or tell your Milf mom to do it-" "MILLY I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT-" Jake and Milly left followed by a laughing Sean and Hailey, Luke sat up but was immediatly put down by Zander, "Nooo dont go stayy" Hailey saw this and laughed, "Ooooohh someones being clingy today~ he's your problem now Luke" the teal girl left her step brother and his now boyfriend alone.

"umm..Babe? I think anyway whats wrong-" Zander stayed quiet, "Zander you know you dont have to-"

"i just cant stop thinking about what i said about you and Stacy...i was hoping you did like her because..you guys are p-perfect for each other...your both so nice a-and stuff yknow..everything im not. why would you no... why would anybody date me..or be my f-friend"

The lump in Zanders thoart formed as he felt tears form in his periwinkle eyes, Luke was suprised of how little Zanders self confidence was and how little he thought of himself, "Zander.....damn it..I wish you could see yourself how I see you" Zanders head perked up, Luke wiped Zanders tears and gave him a warm smile, "I wish you could see yourself as the determinant adorable strong independent warm hearted boy I fell in love with..."

Luke leaned down and kissed Zander's forehead hearing Zander giggle, his tears being replaced of ones of happiness, Luke cooed Zander back asleep but sooner realized their was no point since it was afternoon, he was snapped out of his thoughts by adorable words from his boyfriend before falling asleep,

"I love you Luke."

Luke smiled and pulled Zander closer trying to close as much space between them as possible, Luke himself than fell asleep in his favorite ombré locks.

503 words