chapter two (:

*looks at alarm *

i look over and realize that i woke up to early these days i just kept waking up early since i don't  sleep much .  I decided to take a walk even though it was six of the morning it was still kind of dark and school started at 8:30 so i had enough time to do anything . I decided to wear some nike grey shorts and a black baggy shirt with my walking shoes .

I noticed as I walk it was a feeling like someone was behind me stalking me ? I said to myself so I wanted to test it out I walk a little faster and decided to hide in the corner of this house and if there  was really someone i can just see for myself. I went to do the plan and when I see that I wasn't going crazy I see my two old best friends lia and tyler which I had forgotten that they live in the same street as me my whole life . Ever since I came out to them they just started to find excuses to not make contact with me  . Once I found out they were following me we all three of us made eye contact after like one minute later I finally made a move and said " stalking huh" lia looked at me and said we just happen to be taking a walk at 6 am too *tyler nods * . I looked at them and said "tchh " and kept walking and minding my business when I noticed they were walking more faster and so I just stopped and said " after you " .  I see that lia was trying to say something to me but I couldn't understand because tyler was pulling her away like something was behind me and they were running for their lives .

I felt a presence next to me and when I looked I see these groups of girls who I always Ignored since I came out because apparently they don't like that I like girls . One of the girls says well well but it isn't the lesbian what are you doing this early ?  I looked at them and sad I am taking a walk and your interrupting as I walked away . I felt two hands getting me as they pushed me to the ground these bitches were really about to jump me I said to my head . This why ever since I was a little girl I had fighting lessons got to be ready in these times . I say standing up look I don't want to start any problems just for your safety I will not be punching your "cute little faces " . They all start laughing " I don't remember saying anything funny I say . I again try to walk away from them but they just grab me down and started pulling my hair and hitting me in my face . My beautiful face is being touch by hideous monsters I say in my head " . I decided to grab the two girls hair and yank them to the left side of the side walk so they went flying now the two other girls were the problem I decided to grab one of the girls hair and after I did she fell in the floor I went as quickly to get in top on her and started punching her face but the other girl had grab me off her so now I was in the floor once again .