chapter three (:

This time I knew I was done for they were all on top of me squeezing me so I couldn't move so I tried to push them off but it was no use they just wouldn't move until one of them got off me so then I knew I could get on top of the other girl who was on me I decided to say something that I knew was going to make her get off me . I opened my mouth and sad " I am usually the one on top the girl but since u want to be the top this time just say so don't have to be all up on me "so dam bad I say and of course she said ew and got off I got on my two legs and said thanks and "winked at her " I started running the fastest I can until my dumb ass ran into a dead end I wanted to have a metal breakdown at that moment but I couldn't I didn't want them to see me .

As I turn around all four of them were behind me so I turned around and said " y'all want me so dam bad huh even had you guys chase me all the way here "  One of the girls said you only saying that because you know your fuck . I looked at her and said you kinda my type " once again she reacted disgusted as I thought . I felt them coming closer and closer I thought to myself welp can't believe some straight girls about to jump me once's again . I didn't want to see their faces so I close my eyes and then once the first girl got close to me I punch her in my ribs and she started binding down and I grabbed her and gave her one hit in the eye and threw her the floor . I say to her hopefully u enjoy the view down there as I step on her many  times . As her "friends " just watched how I just step on her once and once's again . They all decided to come to me and attack me trust me these girls were like on something they crazy asses I say I try to run until I see someone in the back it was a tall girl with a suit on not going to lie she was not bad she was FINE WHAT AM I SAYING 10/10 😏.
I see that she has some bodyguards and they approach's the girls and knock  them out at the same time was pretty cool  from my point of the view as they all fall down I see they were bleeding as I looked with my two eyes .

The tall women comes closer to me and says " are you alright"  She was so sexy I say to her yeah thanks by the way she says "no problem " I looked at her and said why you helped me ?
She says because I don't what that beautiful face to go to waste " as she turns around and walks away to her car .