Chapter seven

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard my phone ringing next to me.

I quickly turned it off and stretched my arms as I noticed I wasn't in my bed. I looked around and tried to think why I'm not in my bed how I used to be as it then suddenly hit me —I'm in the new house.

I really needed to get used to wake up in a different bed now.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes before sitting up and looking at the empty space next to me.

"I need to get ready" I mumbled to myself with a sleepy voice before I got up and walked towards the bathroom to take a warm shower.

I quickly washed my hair and got ready but while I was getting ready I couldn't hear a single sound from Taehyung.

I put on some perfume and checked myself in the mirror for the last time before walking downstairs to see what Taehyung was doing.

I walked towards the living room and the moment I stepped into the living room, I saw him being still deeply asleep with his arms wrapped around his pillow.

I couldn't help but started smiling as I saw how cute and peaceful he was sleeping, but a glance at the clock and I realized we really had to go, so I woke him as carefully as I could.

"Tae" I whispered and slightly shook his shoulder to wake him up, but he didn't. "Tae" I whispered again and he finally fluttered his eyes open. "Hm?" he hummed, his eyes still half closed.

"Tae we need to go to work" I softly said and watched him sitting up. "Did I oversleep?" he asked with a raspy voice while trying to get used to the daylight. "A little bit, but you still have enough time to get ready" I answered.

"Do you want a coffee?" I asked while walking towards the kitchen, watching Taehyung getting up and stretching his back. "I'd prefer tea if that's okay, I'm actually not the coffee drinker" Taehyung said as he stretched himself.

"Alright, a tea" I said. And with that said, Taehyung went upstairs while I prepared some tea and breakfast for him.

While waiting for the water boiler to boil the water, I walked towards the couch and folded the blanket he was sleeping with, so the living room wouldn't looking messy.

I made him his breakfast with the things I could find in the kitchen and a while later, I saw Taehyung walking down the stairs in his suit, trying to put on his wristwatch with one hand.

He was wearing a dark blue suit with a matching tie and a blank white shirt. His hair was perfectly styled like always and the moment he stepped into the kitchen, I could smell his sweet and expensive cologne which smelled like heaven.

Taehyung was really good locking and I had to admit, the more time I spent with him, the attractive he became in my eyes.

"I made you breakfast" I said and placed the plate and cup of tea on the dining table. "You didn't have to do that for me, thank you" Taehyung smiled at me, giving my cheek a poke.

"Do you not eat breakfast?" Taehyung asked as he sat down, pulling his sleeves up.

"No I'm not hungry in the morning, maybe later. But Jiya, the business manager at our company, texted me and said that our parents expect us in the new office" I explained and took look at the message she sent me to make sure I didn't say anything wrong.