Ch 7

I finished cooking, so I go to check up on everything so I know It’s clear to put the food on the table. I walk into complete chaos. Father and the Malfoys are here as well. I clear my throat speaking in a low tone with a growl “If you do not all calm down and sit at the table in the next thirty seconds, you will NOT get to eat dinner.” Everything goes dead silent as my family scurries to the table. Well besides father, uncle, and the Malfoys. “You four can go ahead and sit, they will not bite.” I open the door for the food to come in and be placed on the table. 

I take my seat inbetween Papa Siri and Father. “You outdid yourself, pup, it looks amazing.” I smile at Papa “Thank you Papa, you know I’m used to cooking such large meals, I was cooking meals like this two to three times a day so it’s nothing. Being treated worse than a house elf has its perks.” I hear Mama growl before I reach over Papa to pat his arm before making sure everyone has food. “It’ll be comin knowledge Mama, I don’t mind them knowing. It’s how I was raised. That and the only time I got to eat was if I was in wolf form, and that was about once a week to twice a month. I’m not a werewolf but I am a wolf, I can just change whenever and I actually look like a wolf.” I start to pile food on Papa’s plate before giving myself as little as possible. 

I hear Papa sigh before he piles more on my plate “You know you can have more than that pup. We actually want you to eat. We know it’ll be hard to get used to being, hopefully without help, you can get used to it.” I smile at Papa and Mama before tucking in “Thank you. Oh, and Ronald, do please remember your manners. I would hate for there to be spiders crawling in your bed again.” I see him pale then nod before going back to eating. I see father frown and Hermmione rolling her eyes before smiling at me. “For the record cub, you  never were, are, or will be the dreadful name.” I giggle at their tactics before saying “Thank you, the both of you. Now I don’t know if you two being married so long are making you talk like twins or if you are just making me laugh!” I see them both look at me shocked then at each other before the whole table goes into fits of laughter, even father and the Malfoys are laughing.