Xiao: A Butterfly & Crystal Flies for You.

Fluff

(Fem x Reader)

Hope you enjoyed this! I loved writing this one. Too cute for me. 

———-

"Thank you for all this Xiao." you said as you placed your head on his chest. You could hear the sound of his heartbeat. He placed his hand on your head, stroking your hair

"You're welcome (Y/N)"

That was how (Y/N)'s day ended. Let's rewind a couple hours back, back to the start of the day. At Dawn, before the sun rays touched the landscape of Liyue.

———

Xiao stood alone on top of Mt. Tianheng, wearing his mask with his large jade spear in hand. He took a deep breath, seemed like his daily job of Conquering evil spirits had been done.

He took off his mask and sat down as he stared at the sight before him he contemplated about tomorrow.

"It's (Y/n)'s Birthday tomorrow..."

He was clueless since this concept was new to him. He never celebrated birthdays, it was something he never cared for. But this time it's different, this was a first for him.

He began brainstorming, diving into old memories thinking of ways to come up with a proper gift to commemorate her birthday.

He groaned "I fail to understand these mortals."

He wanted to ask for help but was hesitant. He was used to working alone, he never asked for help. Any problem he had he'd solve it on his own but this was not something he was familiar with.

After a couple minutes of silence and deep contemplation. He thought of a few things

"Well, better get to it.This is for you (Y/N)"

————-

"can't escape!"

Xiao finally reached his hand and grabbed that last pesky Crystal fly that was desperately flying away, dodging his attempts to capture it. He looked at the amount of crystal flies he caught.

"I got carried away.."

He had inadvertently caught way too many crystal flies. Why was he capturing crystal flies in the first place? Well he thought it would make for a nice accessory to put in (Y/N)'s hair.

"These would look so pretty in her silky (H/c) hair." He pondered to himself. What else can I get for her? He was beginning to run out of time, he was determined to finish gathering some items before you woke up since he knew you would definitely be clinging on to him for answers.

The sky started to lose it's darkness, the sun was rising. Xiao decided to head back and get some things done for your special day.

As morning hit Liyue, Xiao walked the path to Wangshu Inn. He hoped that you were still asleep

His eyes darted around the Inn, looking for you; paranoid. But you were nowhere to be seen.

"Hello, Xiao. How are you doing."

He glared at her, and muttered a response.

"I'm doing well." he approached her desk catching her attention.

"Anything I can help you with?"

"Uh, Can i ask..(Y/N)..When she wakes up and if she asks for me. Tell her i'm not here." He requested

Though she felt that this was an odd request She didn't inquire about it, and obliged. He said nothing more to her and walked up the stairs headed to the top floor.