• Chapter 14 • Dreaming

I'm so sorry but this one is gonna be really short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugos Perspective

I slumped down on my bed and turned over, covering my eyes with my arm. I groaned with pite pain, before all fell silent and I removed my arm from blocking my vision. I stared at my ceiling for some time before I decided I needed to get my mind of Kirishima.

As I fo to jump off my bed, I fee my eyes grow heavy. "Not now," I say, "I can't get tired now." Before I knew it everything was black, and my conscious was slipping.

"Bakugo!" I heard a voice call. "Wake up." I slowly opened my eyes to see Kirishima stood over me. "You left your door unlocked dude, then fell asleep. Be careful." He was about to leave, but I got a burst of courage mixed with hormones. "Don't go anywhere, crappy-hair." I said, almost instantly regretting my choice of actions. The red head turned around and stared at me, confusing morphing his facial expressions. I sighed and patted the bed, signalling for him to sit next to me. He smiled, no teeth, and walked up to the bed, climbing on and sitting down. "Kiri..." I mutter. But I stop myself. I can't let self control slip away, I can't tell him when I know neither of us are ready to hear it. We sit in silence for a while, Kiri obviously confused, my heart racing. I see him yawn, before he moves over and leans on my lap, slowly closing his eyes. I watch his fall asleep slowly, heart racing in my chest. Why are you even here? Was it really just because of my door...? I think to myself. It's what I wanna say. It's all I wanna say.

I run my hands through his hair, the spikes flattening down. "Kiss me..." I mutter. He sits up in shock, my arm slips to my side. I took in a deep breath, and repeated it. "Kiss me, Kirishima." His cheeks flushed deep red, his right hand tugging on his shirt.
"What...?" He questioned. I couldn't stop myself, I leant in, our faces close. I could feel his hot and heavy breath on my skin.
"Kiss me." Before he himself could catch his breath, I moved my lips onto his. I felt his body slowly relax as he slipped into the kiss. I pulled away slowly and looked him on his eyes, those bright red eyes. I felt my cheeks flush up, covering my face with my hand. I tried to keep up my tough guy act but it was crumbling. "Wha- why'd you do that, Bakugo...?" He muttered. I shook my head and exhaled, removing my hand.

"Because I love you..."
"I-i love you too."
And then he kissed me. We kissed again, and again, and again. I wrapped my arms around his waist as we kissed, I could almost feel his head pounding.

My eyes shot open, I was breathing heavily and dripping I to the pillow beneath my head. I looked up to see mt room, my room with only me in it.
"Wonderful, I'm dreaming about him more." I bury my face on my hands. I can feel my heart throbbing in my chest, all I can think about it in that dream, how he kissed me. How I kissed him. How I lost everything in the world but him. How he was all that mattered in that single second. I sniffed ans sat up, picking up my phone and turning on spotify.

'All I am, is a man-; sweater whether began to play. I gulped, imagining Kirishima putting his hands in the pockets in the sweater on my desk. I jumped up and took off my school uniform, sweated whether on repeat.

'Put my finger on your tongue because you love the taste.'

What the hell was that line. I stare at myself as the music in the background rings through my ears.
'Coa urs too cold, for you here.'
I gulp
'So let me hold your hands in, the holes of my sweater.'
I feel as if I'm shaking.

"I need to get out of here, I need to do something." I mutter. "I need to stop thinking about Kirishima."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short but it was kinda supposed to be.
If you don't get it, Bakugos not having dreams about Kiri.
Just realised how out of character Bakugo is.
I'll try put him IN character next chapter.
Hope you enjoyed!

Words: 716