FIRST MEETING...

Index:

(Y/N)=your name
(L/N)=your last name
(S/C)=skin colour
(H/L)=hair length
(H/C)=hair colour
(E/C)=eye colour
(F/F/N)=friends first name
Chapter 1: First meeting
(Y/N) POV:
It was the last class of the day and I was mentally exhausted. I ran my (S/C) hand through my (H/L) (H/C) hair as I walked through the long crowded halls towards wood shop. I saw (F/F/N) waiting outside the wood shop room, "(F/F/N)!" I called out her name and she quickly ran over to me with a smile on her face. "(Y/N)! I've been waiting forever for you!" her smile was huge and her green eyes shone like stars. "Did you hear? We have a new student today!"
"We do? So late in the year? Finals are only a month away how are they supposed to pass?"
"are academics all you think about (Y/N)? He's hot! Ok? Like DAMN call the fire department."
I laughed at how simple her thoughts were, but happy at the same time. I was always the person (F/F/N) came to for guy talk, me being gay meant a lot of girls came to me for advice on what guys like.
I walked into wood shop, (F/F/N) following close behind me. Taking my usual seat at the front of the class I heard all the other students talking about this new kid. Apparently he got kicked out of his last school for beating someone up, I didn't believe it though. I try not to listen to gossip but as everyone kept talking I couldn't help but get curios of what this kid was like. As the bell rang I saw Mr. Laurence walk into class with a tan kid following behind him. They walked up to the front of the class and Mr. Laurence introduced him as Leo Valdez. Unfortunately for me everyone in the class used up the backseats leaving only two seats. One to my left and the other to my right. Leo took the seat to my left. I looked over at him and noticed how attractive he was, his tan skin seemed to glow and his elfish features complimented his unruly hair. His curls a deep chocolate just like his eyes. 'What are you thinking (Y/N)! focus on your studies.' I looked back to the front of the classroom and focused.