In the a.m

"Ok, I've got to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow. 9 was the time we agreed on, right? Cool, I'll see you soon then!" I finished off the call and hung up. Flopping back onto my bed with a sigh of frustration, I glared at the ceiling, my mind already wondering away from the conversation with my aunt: I hadn't been fucked or touched in over three weeks. Way too long. I rolled over onto my stomach and stuck my head over the end of the bed, pulling out a box from under it. The sex toy collection. I smirked and grabbed the biggest dildo we had. 8 inches of massive - hesitantly I switched it on - i had always felt strong attraction to the male body but i always put on a show for my friends- when i switched it on i felt the vibrating pleasure. I shivered at the thought of this thing inside me. I got up and pushed the box back under the bed with my foot, but not before grabbing a bottle of lube. I turned on the bedroom TV and put some porn on. We had premium on this one site, so it was good shit. Less than a minute into the video I could feel my erection growing. Like I said: good shit. I took off my trousers and rubbed my thumb over the top of my cock through my underwear. My breath hitched and the tent in my pants only grew. My dick leaked a generous amount of precum, and soon my pants were slightly sticky. I pulled them off too and chucked them to the floor. I began pumping my hand up and down while prepping myself with a lubed finger. My eyelids fluttered and my eyes rolled back slightly.

After I deemed myself fully prepped, I grabbed the lube and dildo and made it nice and slick. Pushing it in, I bit my lip and moaned softly. Ah yes, my forbidden secret. Soon, all 8 inches were sheathed inside me. I switched the vibration on and nearly came at the waves of pleasure it sent through me. My lips fell open and a throaty moan escaped them. I pulled the dildo halfway out before shoving it back in. I did this again and again, each time coming closer to my release. But it wouldn't come. I thrust the fake cock in once more, the vibration setting on highest. And then suddenly- "CASH WHAT THE HELL MAN??" Parker yelled. I quickly covered up. "Oh uhm-" I said before getting cut off by parker smashing his chapped but juicy lips into mine. My first reaction was to whimper at sudden but enjoyable moment. But before I could, I felt the tip of a dick - real this time - rub up against his entrance. in a matter of seconds.

I was teasing and whined at his teasing. "Please" I moaned. "Please what Cash?" Came Parkers husky, horribly sexy voice. "Please... Fuck me" I whimpered as he continued to tease me, rubbing his shaft along the line of my ass, but never pushing fully in. I ground against his crotch and heard him bite back a groan. Then, without warning, he grabbed my hips in both his hands and shoved himself into me roughly. I gasped and let out a mewl of pleasure. He began to thrust into me at such an alarming rate that I was soon a moaning mess. He was jackhammering me so fast, I couldn't tell where he ended and I began. "Yes, yes, yes, yes YES!" I cried as he slammed into me, his grip rock solid. He adjusted the angle on his thrust and my head lolled back. "Yes, there!" I moaned as he continued to hammer into me, wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through me as he hit my prostate dead on. Just as I was about to cum, he pulled out. I was shaking and whimpering at the loss. But then he pulled me over and sat me on his lap. "Ride" he growled as he looked me up and down. I lifted my ass and slid his member back inside me. I began to bounce. I closed my eyes and parted my lips slightly. Parker grabbed my ass and gave each cheek a slap as I rose. I gasped and bit my lip, moaning. He pulled my head down and gave me an earth shattering kiss. I paused, his huge dick deep inside of me, to make out with him. He tugged at my hair and bit my bottom lip, almost drawing blood. I allowed him access into my mouth, and his tongue roamed around it hungrily, already familiar with the layout. He squeezed my ass again and bucked his hips, indicating I should continue. I began to rise and fall again, while he still kept our lips locked together. I shifted to give him better access to my jawline and neck as he kissed down, leaving purple flowers in his wake. On my next bounce, his cock hit my sweet spot and I cried out again. He grinned savagely and pushed us over so that he was on top of me, and I was on my back. He thrust into me while leaving hickies in my chest. His mouth reached my right nipple and he began sucking it while his fingers played with the other. I panted, moaned and squirmed under him while he worked his magic. I felt myself reaching my climax and could barely chock out: "Parker... I'm gonna - fuck - cum!" Before I came in short, quick bursts on both of our stomachs with a cry. Not long after, he came deep inside me and I cried out again. He pulled out and drew my close to his chest, placing a kiss to my sweaty forehead. I snuggled up to him, not caring for the cum smeared on our chests. "This was fun" he murmured into my hair. I smiled in agreement and looked up at him. "Well I need a shower" I said bluntly. He smirked. "Need company?" I chuckled. "Always"