26

sunoo sighed as he picked up the papers that has fallen on the ground. he's been carrying the exam papers and he needs to put this on the teachers' office again.

as he passed by the gazebo, he saw ni-ki walking towards him. he gulped, remembering what he said to him on the phone last time.

they passed by each other, ignoring each other's existence. sunoo exhaled as ni-ki finally went out of his sight.

this is hard.

after returning the exam papers, he went to the cafeteria to grab some food. he bought some chocolate bar and he was just ready to leave when he heard someone call his name.

"sunoo! why are you here alone?" kei approached him, holding a drink in one hand.

"hey, i just grabbed some food. how about you hyung?"

"just a drink. i'm gonna go home early because i'm babysitting my witchy sister." sunoo laughed at kei's statement.

"oh, speaking of sister. she actually went here two days ago and pestered ni-ki. i had to ask ni-ki to accompany her because she's a real headache."

something clicked on sunoo's mind. the girl i saw...was kei's sister? he mentally cursed.

"well, she could visit here anytime." he suggested. really sunoo, you want her to come here?

kei shook his head and chuckled. "she wanted to, but she's avoiding taki for over a year now."

"taki? why?"

the guy smiled. "she likes him, and she accidentally confessed to him when we were in japan. so yeah, she's still ashamed about it. anyways, i'm gonna go now. see you!" kei tapped his back and went outside.

sunoo mentally cursed again. the girl likes taki. oh great, now he's feeling guilty and stupid for getting angry at ni-ki. should he go and talk to him just to clear things out?

wait, what even needs to be cleared? he's right, they're just friends. does ni-ki even like him?

++++++++

sunshinebby @sunooshi tweeted.

can someone please slap me right now so i could wake up from my stupidity 😃

182 likes | 72 retweets

replies: