14】︎ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁴

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Relationship is like a glass

"Relationship is like a glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken instead of
hurting yourself while trying
to put them back together."

~ Anonymous

He kissed her again as she sat up, both of his hands on the bottom of her shirt, slowly taking it off of her. He threw the sweater across the room, leaving her now only in her bra; it was white with small flowers embroidered throughout.

He smiled to himself a bit, it was cute. He began kissing her again, feeling her breath hitch in her throat at the feeling of his fingers lightly running up and down her bare stomach. His hand then slowly slid underneath her back, beginning to undo the clasp of her bra.

She moved her body upwards a bit, giving him better access until he finally got it undone.

They continued to kiss as he slowly began to take it off, sliding one strap off at a time before completely taking it off, casting it aside along with her sweater.

She felt her face become hot at the realization that she was completely topless now. She turned her head to the side a bit in embarrassment, allowing better access to her neck, which johnny took advantage of. She felt chills run up her spine at the feeling of him kissing down her neck, her breath getting caught in her throat once more as she felt his hand slowly move up to her chest, gently massaging her breast; his thumb slowly running over every part. the feeling made her exhale, deeper than normal.

She felt johnny smile a bit against her neck at her reaction, he then slowly began kissing lower and lower down her neck and eventually to her chest.
She moved her hand up to his head, tugging at his hair at the feeling of his mouth on her. He loved the way her hands felt in his hair, the way she lightly pulled on it, the action only making that aching feeling down below become worse.

He pulled away, looking down at her body, taking in every detail.

He began kissing her again, their lips colliding with such passion that it caused a small noise to escape out of her, fueling the fire that was building up in him. He pulled a way and looked at her.

"You're so beautiful." He admit.

It was so soft and genuine it made her want to cry.

She just stared at him and smiled. She pulled him back down and began kissing him again. Their kisses were becoming more intense and needy, they were becoming desperate for each other.

She felt him run his hand over her body, covering every inch; she also felt his hand begin to move its way down to her shorts, slowly beginning to take them off.

She was getting excited. He continued to kiss her as he began to slowly run his finger along the clothed area between her thighs, the area that was begging for his touch.