15】︎ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁵

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul

"Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul."

~ Oscar Wilde

She could tell the feeling was getting more intense for him too at the sudden noises that were coming from him, trying to be quiet. He moved his head down and started kissing her neck, causing her breath to get heavier.

He felt her hand move up to his back and run her nails up and down his skin before going up to his head, tugging at his soft hair again. She felt his lips leave her skin for a second as he pulled his head back at the feeling. his eyes closing shut and his hair plastered to his face a bit from the sweat from all the movement.

Just the sight of him made that feeling grow even stronger.

She closed her eyes and moved her head to the side more into the pillow, letting the feeling absorb her, her legs were starting to feel weak.

She felt johnny's hand against her face as he gently moved her head back to where it was.

"Look at me." he said, her eyes immediately meeting his.

"Is this okay?" He asked.

she couldn't find the strength to speak, she just nodded.

She watched as he smiled a bit and began to lean back down into her neck, leaving kisses up her neck and onto the side of her face after letting out in a low voice.

"You're doing so good." He assured.

Her stomach erupted in butterflies at the sound of his words. To say johnny hasn't thought about this moment many times would be a massive lie, to say he hasn't had to relieve the pent up tension he's had while thinking of this exact situation before would be an even bigger lie.

You couldn't blame him though, he was a very hormonal teenage boy who also happened to have a very pretty girlfriend.

Although he's thought about the feeling before, it wasn't even as close to how amazing as it was. Now, especially the fact that he got to experience it with the one girl he loved the most, the only person he'd ever want to experience this with, and the fact that she was also enjoying it, and that he was the one that was making her feel like this just encouraged him to reach that euphoric point even more. The point that they were both so desperately longing to get to.

He began to move even faster.

He felt his heart skip a beat at the sound of his name coming out of her mouth, and the tone it was in too. He began to kiss her, their lips crashing together in a somewhat sloppy way but still filled with enough passion and love.

She felt the small noise he let out against her as he pressed his forehead against hers, that powerful feeling within him becoming over whelming now; he was getting close, and she could see it in his eyes as he looked at her once more, she could also tell as his movements began to slow down.