16】︎ ᴘʀᴀɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"First, accept sadness

"First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great."

~ Alyssa Milano

Walking along the side walk you smile to yourself as Cobra Kai comes into view. One of your good friends Johnny Lawrence had opened up his very own dojo.

You knew his past with his sensei Krease. Johnny after much trusting had told you everything that Krease had put in his head and done to him.
Johnny explained that he was not going to put the kids in that situation Krease had done to him and his friends.

Pushing open the door the famous bell chimes as you walk in, the door closing behind you. Johnny comes out of the back drying his hands with a towel, he smiles once he sees that it's you.

"Y/n hey." He greets pulling you into a hug.

You inhale his scent which consisted of fresh green mint, causing you to swoon as you hugged back.

"Hey Johnny." You giggle.

Oh how much he loved that pretty giggle of yours, it was music to his ears.

"Where's Migue?l" You ask curiously as you both pulled away from the hug.

"His mom called him, she said she needed to speak to him about something." Johnny shrugs throwing the towel on the beating mannequin as you like to call.

"How about we talk in my office?" He says smugly, now that he had a office causing you to giggle.

"I'd like that Sensei Lawrence." You play along as he takes your hand and leads you into his office.

He goes to his fridge and pulls out one of his Coors Banquets Beers.

"Want one?" He questions looking at you.

You debate for a moment before shaking your head.

"Sure, why not?" you start.

"-I gotta see what the hype is about these, they must be good if the Johnny Lawrence loves them." You tease as he takes the two beers and places them on his desk.

He sits in his office chair while you sit in the comfortable chair on in front of him.

"Well then-" he stops for a moment to do his famous 'beer opening trick'

"-here you go." He says handing it over to you before doing the same with his.

He holds his beer up in the air.

"To...." He hums as he thinks of nothing to celebrate to causing you to laugh.

"To Johnny Lawrence doing something he loves." You say rising your beer up hitting it with his gently.