Rock To My Roll

Hi hi!! As said in the description, I fucking suck, have mercy pleas

Also cover in multimedia bc Wattpad fucks up the quality :(
.
.
.

.........

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘥.

Some days, after having a fight, Diluc and Kaeya all they wanted to was relax, one way or another, but they always ended up the same.

𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺.

Together. Swallowing their pride and apologizing to their partner, cuddling on the sofá of the living room.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘩𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘩𝘺𝘮𝘦.

Sooner or later, they were going to reconcile, and continue to be such happy couple.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘰, 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘸.

Kaeya liked to hear Diluc, he liked to see him happy, he liked to see him to enjoy something. It made him happy too. And receiving reassuring words from him always calmed the indigo-haired boy down, always lightened his mood, always made him feel better.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸.

Looking at cute things reminded him of Diluc, looking at red things reminded him of Diluc, eating something nice reminded him of Diluc, looking at fire itself made him think of Diluc. He wished the redhead would enjoy all of life's pleasures with him.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭.

And all of it was the same for Diluc.

Mutual feelings, from the only one they had left, and the only one that knew him whole and accepted him as he was, even if it took time to rebuild their relación.

Only they fully understood each other, knew their truths, and they knew it. Kaeya and Diluc were two halves of a whole.

𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦.

They always tried to be the most honest possible about their feelings.

𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.

But sometimes, they had to do it with the "force", forcing their truths out in a fight, or when something bad that risked the other's safety happened, to say the things that were never said.

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥.

Diluc was ready to give everything he had for Kaeya, material possessions, his own self, everything. Because all he wanted was Kaeya's happiness, and it mattered the most.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭.

They had came through all the dark times in the past, and they were a very happy couple. They were soulmates, as if made for each other. Such opposites that stuck like a magnet.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭."