Chapter 6

J-Hope woke up as he hear Jin screaming, He got up and saw Jin scolding V. He got up and went to the bathroom got ready and went outside. As he was walking he saw Nayeon.

J-Hope: Hey!
Nayeon: Hi!
J-hope: Do you know?
Nayeon: What?
J-Hope: Yoongi is dating Jennie!
Nayeon: Yea I know, I am not even interested in Yoongi!
J-Hope: Jinja?! But you told me you were interested in Yoongi
Nayeon: Well I WAS
J-Hope: Ohhhh.Well in that case, Will you go on a date with me?
Nayeon: *smiles* Yes
J-Hope: Wohhooooo

Nayeon chuckles at his childish behaviour and says:

Nayeon: I will get going then!
J-Hope: Uhh yea sure!
Nayeon: Ba-bye
J-Hope: Bye

Meanwhile Junkook:

Junkook: Lisa, will you go on a date with me?
Lisa: Yea sure. But for now bye *walks away*
Junkook: Bye

Back to J-Hope

J-hope starts preparing for his and Nayeon's date.

He is so excited to finally go on a date with
her

he wears a tuxedo and waits for none after he sees her his mouth dropped As she was looking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

She was wearing a red shirt dress with light red heels and beautiful make up she comes up to him and says:

Naeyon:Hey!
J-Hope: Hi!
Naeyon: You are looking handsome
J-Hope: You are looking drop dead gorgeous
*Giggles* 

Then they have dinner together in dinner they had steak with some wine with a beautiful view, a view that looks over the sea and some fishes in the sea. After the dinner j-hope and takes Nayeon  down to the beach Then they walk on the water With all the fishes, they enjoy the moment. After that they confess their love for each other and end the day with a passionate kiss. The kiss was Full with passion and love they both cherish the moment, and now they tell everyone that they are officially dating everyone is really happy for j-hope and Nayeon.

                          Authors Note
Hey guys. How did you like this part I hope you loved it stay tuned for the next part because there's going to get some juicy stuff stay tuned, I know this was a short chapter So sorry for that but I will try my best to keep long chapters from the next part, bye.

Ciao
Adios
Stay Safe
Stay Sweet
Peace Out