Chapter : 31

Holding few bags on hand, Zhan finally came to Yibo's office. Now, he is waiting for the lift.

"It's not that, you have to visit me always. I also can visit you. Can't I?" Zhan said himself, smiling.

After few moments, the lift finally came. Zhan entered in the lift and pressed button for 10th floor.

"Be ready for the surprise." Zhan said, chuckling.

He was excited to see Yibo's surprised, happy face. Zhan was excited to see Yibo.

After another few moments, lift doors opened and Zhan walk out from the lift. He directly went to the reception.

"Excuse me." Zhan asked

"Hello, sir. How can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I want to meet Wang Yibo. Is he free?" Zhan asked.

"Do you have appointment?" The receptionist asked.

"No." Zhan replied.

"Then I'm sorry sir. He is busy." The receptionist said.

"Ohh.. can you call him and say, Xiao Zhan came." Zhan said.

"Wh.. what's your name?" The receptionist asked,again.

"Xiao Zhan. I came here before maybe two days ago." Zhan said, smiling.

"I'm really very sorry sir. Mr Wang Yibo is absolutely free. You can go to his office directly. Please sir don't hesitate." The receptionist said, as she remembered what Jiyang said to her back then.

"Ahh..? But you said he is busy? I can wait if he is." Zhan said, with confusion.

"He is free for you. Please sir, you can go. Please enter that room in left, you will see Mr. Wang. Thank you." The receptionist said.

"But...

"Please sir, I love my job." The receptionist said.

Zhan didn't say anything but gave a weird look to receptionist but, the receptionist smiled at him then Zhan entered the room as she(receptionist) said.

Entering the room Zhan froze when he saw all staff are staring at him.

"Hello." Zhan said bowed to everyone.

All staff started gossiping about who is Zhan. He was feeling awkward in between them.

When Zhan saw Yibo was doing his work in the cabin. Yibo's cabin has glass wall so, it's clearly seen, what is he doing. Jiyang was also with him. Both of them were doing some works on a file and talking about something.

Zhan smiled and walk to Yibo's cabin. When A lady came stood Infront of Zhan and asked,

"Who are you and where are you going?!"

"Hello. I'm Xiao Zhan, Came to meet Yibo." Zhan said bowed.

"Yibo? You dare to call him Yibo? Are you family? " The lady asked.

"I...

"He is family. Any problem with that?!" Yibo said, coming out from the cabin.

"I didn't saw him before. So, I asked." The lady replied.

"Is it necessary for you to see my all family members? I don't think so. And, mind your own business if you love your works." Yibo said.

"Yibo, how to saying this to me?" The lady said, looking at Yibo.

" Fing Min, I know we were classmates then you joined our company. But, you are not allowed to enter my personal life. And if you want to know this badly, who is this guy. Then let me announce it..