Chapter : 13

It's morning, sun is shining in the sky brightly. In Liu Mansion, Zhu Zanjin is working in kitchen. Yu Bin went to uni. All of sudden a door bell rings,

"Baby, check who is it. I'm preparing breakfast." Zanjin asked to Haikuan, who was sitting on the couch and doing his business works.

"Mnn, ok baby." Haikuan replied and walk to the door and opened it.

"Surprise, my love." A girl's voice came when Haikuan open the door.

Someone was standing infront of the door with a big rose bouquet on his face.

"Who are you?" Haikuan a sked, he wasn't able to see the face of the girl because of bouquet.

"I'm your love. You are my love." Another voice came. Which Zanjin heard clearly. He stopped his doing, and came out from kitchen.

"Who is it?" Zanjin asked coming beside Haikuan.

"I don't know." Haikuan replied.

The girl uncovered his face and smiled.

"Who are you?" Asked Haikuan confusingly.

"You are Liu Haikuan right?" The girl asked smilingly.

"Yes. But, who...

The girl hugged Haikuan cutting him in middle.

"Haikuan?!!" Zanjin react.

Haikuan looked at Zanjin, who was standing beside him with confused face.

Haikuan and Zanjin exchange gazes.

The girl broke hug, when Zanjin Haikuan asked again,

"Who are you?"

"Are you even serious? You didn't recognize me?" The girl asked dramatically.

"Ahhh..I'm sorry but,

"Yeah. I know, I became more beautiful and cute now." The girl said cutting of Haikuan in middle.

"Are you Zanjin ge?" The girl asked smilingly looking at Zanjin.

"Yes." Zanjin replied.

"Oh god. You are so beautiful." The girl said and hugged Zanjin.

"Thank you. You are also beautiful. But, so sorry that, we are not able to recognise you." Zanjin said and broke the hug.

"Ahh. Yeah, I have two identity. Let me tell you first one then second one. So, I'm Xiao Wan, Yibo's cousin. Did you guys recognise me?" The girl introduce herself.

"Oh Gossh!!, You kiddo." Haikuan exclaimed and cupped Wan's face.

"Zanjin, she is Yibo's cousin. Do you remember? You meet her back then 5 years." Haikuan said smiling.

"Ohh. Yes. Wan, have a seat." Zanjin said.

"Thank you ge. Here, take it." Wan gave flower bouquet to Zanjin.

"Ehh.. why you came with this all of sudden?" Haikuan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well ge, I wanted to surprise someone and it seems, I'm late and he is gone.." Wan said with a gloomy face and sat down on the couch.

"Surprise? Who?" Zanjin asked placing the bouquet on the table.

"Well gege, I already said, I have another identity. And, that is I'm Yu Bin's girlfriend." Wan said and covered his face with her hand.

Hearing Wan, Zanjin and Haikuan both was in shock. They exchanged another eye sight.

"Whah.. Yu Bin?" Zanjin finally spoke breaking the awkward silent atmosphere.