Things Get Trippy At The Sleepover.

Hallo! Random thing happening in Three... Two... One... I'm not only a master of suspense but I....

   "I pick... Tobi!" Tobi turned around and walked over to me, ending his little argument with Masky and Clockwork about puppies or kittens. Weird... "What did you pick me for? What are we doing?" I grabbed him by the arms and answered his obvious question. "Slendy said we have to go to the store and take a junkload of snacks for the party so I chose you, Pikachu!" We burst out into laughter and grabbed our shoes that where on the stairs.

  Leaving the house, we decided to spark a conversation, considering that the nearest store was 4 miles away, but we needed to hurry. The sun was dying and Slender said we had to get back before 6:45, which was the time the party started. Tobi and I decided to play a nice little game of would you rather.

  "Ok, would you rather... Smoke weed everyday and when you get off your sky high highs, you end up in a bathtub naked with two random dudes or would you rather fuck all of the guys in the mansion at the same time, so basically an orgy." Pure terror was on my face as I stuttered trying to answer his question. "Ummm, fuck.... I mean naked?...  What type of fucking question is that?!" Tobi chuckled mischevioulsy and kicked a rock that was in his path.

"Orgy." I said bluntly. Tobi started laughing like a maniac and looked at me and fell on the floor still laughing. And that made me laugh so now there were two laughing idiots on the side of a road, looking up at the sunset side by side. "I think of you as one of my best friends, you know that y/n. Right?" He said looking at me in the eyes. The way his eyes shimmered with the contrast of the bright orange sun made him look like a god, which didn't really help since I felt like I was going to be kissed by yet another boy today.

Our faces were soon inches away and I felt like this would just stay like that so I made the first move. I quickly pecked his lips, but turned my head back to the sun that seemed like it would never set, and couldn't help but blush profusely, his eyes still on me. He grabbed my chin and lifted it, continueing the kiss that I ended shortly. He ticked violently during the whole kiss but I didn't mind.

Both of us pulled away and chuckled nervously. "We should be going now." I said looking up at the sky that was mixed with an orange and a blue, threatening to make it night. We stood up from the rocky ground and continued treking down the roadside occasionally seeing cars pass by and the driver poke their heads out to glare at us for walking in the middle of the road, but then they would pop their head back in the car once noticing Tobi's hatchets.

Fireflies roamed the tall grass and flickered in the air when we got too close. "Hey look there it is! The store! Finally." I said gaining Tobi's attention from trying to catch fireflies in his hand. We entered the store egear to get home and get this party started... 30 minutes later.

  "Were home bitches!" Tobi and I screamed to let everyone know we were home. We went over to the kitchen countertop and placed down the bags filled with Utz, Lays, Pepsi, Crush, and arangment of candy, and a bunch of other junk too. The whole entire living room was filled with Creepypastas, all of them laughing and mingling. I was too overjoyed and ran into the crowd but I noticed that there was no music or anything, so I'm guessing the party didn't start? I found Jeff over at the couch and asked him why it was so bland. "The party never starts until all of the Man brothers (Trender, Sexual, Splendor, and Slender) are ready for the party and they've made sure everything is accounted for. Anything else you want, sweet cheeks?" I nodded my head no and walked away blushing that he called me sweet cheeks. You still had your head down when you were walking away and you accidently walked into a random pasta.I fell and I looked up to find a girl that looked about 15 and she had white hair and silver highlights here and there. Her eyes were as red as hell and for some reason she had a white bird with purple eyes on the shoulder of her orange PJs. "I-im so s-sorry! I wa-asn't looking where I was goin-g!" She stuttered.