Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

I hurried into Lisa's building. I entered the elevator. My hand is sweaty. When I hear the elevator opened. I almost ran the hallway of Computers and Information Technology to stop Lisa. Just at the entrance, I could hear Lisa's loud scream.

"You know that it's very important that you bring me that flashdrive. It contains important documents that will be needed later and then it's gone?!" Lisa shouted angrily.

I saw Lisa in the middle and in front of her was a male employee lowering his head. Others are just silent with nothing to do. Gio approached me, Lisa's secretary.

"Ma'am ..." I give him a sign not to speak because I already knew what had happened based on what I've heard. Several times, I took a deep breath. Gio contacted my office earlier to say that there was a trouble going on. They thought I was the only one who could calm Lisa down. I hope so. Everyone in here knows that I'm her wife.

"Ma'am, my Grandma had an attack of illness and was taken to the hospital and I'm the only one who can be relied on. I didn't continue what you asked me to do-"

"Wait! You're not done yet?" she said in disbelief. Lisa violently removed her glasses and gave a sharp look. "So how? What will I present later? What will I do later? Look at them and say that I misplace it? Is that it? Is that it?!" she shouted. I could see the veins in her neck pop out.

If it didn't just look bad, I would say Lisa is so fucking hot when angry.

"Ma'am, my Grandma was my priority yesterday." The other employees were silent as their heads bowed. No one dared to stop Lisa. It's scary when Lisa is angry because she's a beast with no control. I decided to haven't confronted her yet hoping that she would be able to control her feelings with herself.

"The hell I care! I just want you to be professional and I hope you finish it right away so we don't have any problems now." Lisa said coldly. Fuck! How could be she so insensitive? If I was in that man's position, I would do the same.

Come on Lisa! Control yourself!

"Also, can you explain to me why our sales dropped by 15%?"

"Ma'am we did our best."

"And your best is only 15%?!"

Of course Lisa is not used to it when her sales go down so low. As a leading company in Asia, she couldn't believe that it would happen. Lisa's company is the best for her and to the people. So she seems paranoid because she's being pressured by the people who look at her with always high expectations because she has the full responsibility of the company's reputation and performance.

"You are the one I assigned for that but you failed. I entrusted that project to you Jace but you disappointed me!"

""I'm s-sorry Ma'am, I won't do it a-again next time." Jace said crying. He's stuttering! God! I looked at Lisa coldly. She doesn't care at all if Jace is already crying in front of him and I thought it would be over but it wasn't.

This bitch!

Fuck! Lisa being is too much! I quickly approached in front of Lisa. She stopped and looked at me in shock. She's too much. This is not the right way to scold Jace. The attitude she shows can be adapted by her employees and worse, it can affect them emotionally.

"That's enough Lisa." I firmly said. I'm in between of them. God! I want to slap her!

"Get out of my sight." she harshly said. I was not affected by what she said. Fuck! No Lisa! I'm fed up with your behavior.

I must tame the beast.

I look at Lisa with a death glare.

Bastard I thought.

"Get out." I command while looking at her seriously.

"You won't tell me what I need to do."

Her eyes are blazing with fire. Beads of sweats are also dripping down to the side of her forehead. I swear she's so fucking hot!

"Shut it Lisa."

"What are you doing here? leave Jennie if you don't want to get hurt." Bitch!

"I SAID GET OUT LISA!" I angrily shouted. I saw the shock in her eyes and it immediately disappeared.

The employees gasped. What? are they surprised that I shouted their boss?

I coldly stare at Lisa. She's back again with her serious face.

Is it really necessary that you not show any other emotions or expressions other than that you are being serious Lisa? why Lisa? who turned you to be like this? who keeps you from being a beast? who changed you? or is that really who you are?

She stepped back and closed her eyes tightly. Then, she leave.

I faced Jace. I place my hands to his two shoulders. I took a deep breath. I'm sure he was hurt by Lisa's stoned words. Looking into Lisa's eyes earlier, I see no mercy.

"Go home first. I'll take care of your boss." He looked at me. I turn weak to see his eyes turn red with tears. My eyes searched for Gio. I motioned him to come closer.

"Thank you Ma'am." Jace softly whispered.

"Gio, take him home." I simply said. Gio just nod. He grabbed Jace by the arm and led him to walk.

I looked at the employees who averted their gaze.

"All of you can go back to work." I said. They went back to their cubicles. I walked out and went straight to the elevator. I pressed the top floor button because her office was there.

I knocked and entered. I saw Lisa holding a glass and drinking whiskey.

"What happened?" Even though I knew what had happened, I still asked.

"I have an important meeting today and my great employee is missing the flashdrive I need." I was caught off guard when she explained it right away. Since then, when I ask her what is the problem she doesn't speak often or she will walk out.

"What you did is wrong Lisa."

She chuckled sarcastically then faced me. Lisa agressively loosen her tie and threw it away.

"I know how to teach a lesson to my employees Jennie. Don't interfere."

"That is not the right way to correct him. You embarrassed Jace! Lisa why are you like that? You're so rude to him!"

"I know what I'm doing!"

"You're so insensitive Lisa! You don't even care about his reason which is valid because it's his grandmother."

"I care for my employees Jennie!"

"Do you hear what you're saying Lisa? Care? You're a fucking stupid! You should just talked to him in a calm way rather than shouting at him!"

"What can I do? I'm carried away with anger!"

"Learn to control yourself Lisa."

"I'm not going to tell you to say sorry because you might just be forced. You're probably not that dumb to apologize."

"Fuck!" she hissed.

"Other employees have seen it. What are they going to say Lisa? If you just saw how scared they were."

"Damn! Fuck!" she cussed then hit the table. Her hair is messy and her face is still red due to anger and frustration.

"If you're in Jace's position, I'm sure you'll do the same. Because when you love someone no matter what happens you'll prioritize it first."

She looked at me and I saw in her eyes that she give up. She looks hurt. She bit her lips and approached me. I was surprised the next thing she did. Lisa hugged me tightly. Her hug saying she admitted that she did was wrong. I hugged her too and gently stroke my hand behind her back. We both stay silent then Lisa let go of the hug. She walked and look at the city in the large glass wall of her office.

"I'll go ahead." I said. She didn't face me anymore so I left.

I tamed the beast.

A/N:

for Lisa stans out there pls don't be mad peace!