𝟒

͏͏͏͏ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ - ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ𝟶:𝟻𝟺 ━❍───────── -𝟹:𝟶𝟼

𝟶:𝟻𝟺 ━❍───────── -𝟹:𝟶𝟼

↻ ◄ Ⅱ ► ↺

𝘕𝘠 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝟿:𝟹𝟶 ᴀᴍ

❧ "Morning Professor Cole," one of your students greeted you after walking into the classroom. You smiled kindly and waved back returning the same greeting to them. It was a day after your interaction with Armin and it seems like you couldn't get him out of your head.

You haven't seen him all morning like the two of you said you would. But if you did end up seeing him, you were positive that you would gawk at him like last time.

You tapped your acrylic nail against your cheek as you began to day dream about leaving the coffee shop yesterday. You could still smell Armin's sweet choice of cologne after the two of you hugged. His gentle touch as he patted your shoulder before pulling away to walk the opposite direction.

Your brain rot was even worse when you thought about your deep conversation with him on FaceTime last night. Everything you mentioned about yourself, Armin would relate to it which made you even more attached, especially his sweet compliments about your writing.

It felt so good having someone understand things especially when they could relate as well. Thinking about Armin made it feel like heart eyes were booming out of your eyes every time, yet again, you often chill out after remembering you just met the guy.

You spun around in your wheelie chair and stood up to erase your whiteboard that was on one side of the classroom, hoping that would distract you from your wonders about Armin.

As you continued to erase the whiteboard, you heard the door open and without looking back at the door, you just believed that it was one of your students, "Morning hon, take your seat and open the document I sent yo-" you cut off your own sentence after seeing Armin poke his head through the crack of the classroom door.

"Hey Professor Arlert," all the girls giggled after seeing Armin fully reveal himself from behind the door.

"Morning ladies, get back to work," Armin waved at the students and made a typing gesture to signal for them to get back to work on their laptops again.

You fiddled with the eraser in your hand as you watched Armin approach you with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his khakis. To match with his khakis, he wore a beige colored vest sweater that was decorated with brown triangles with a white polo shirt underneath it.

"Wow," Armin leaned his lower body against your desk while his eyes wandered up and down on your figure, "You look nice," he complimented. You looked down at your outfit, only wearing a black pencil skirt that complimented your curves, with a white button down blouse tucked inside it.