!WONHO!

Games 

Today has been extremely boring. First of all, it was a rainy Sunday. Second of all, My boyfriend, Wonho, has been playing his computer games all day and has not been giving me attention or any of his affection. Boring, I know. And right now, I was scrolling through Instagram because there was nothing else for me to do. Then an idea came to me. I smirked to myself. "This should get Wonho's attention." I mumbled and got up from the couch. I threw my phone on the couch and walked to Wonho's gaming room. I opened the door carefully and stepped inside. I closed the door quietly behind me and walked up to him. I was right behind him and saw that he was very focused on his game. I walked to his side and the executed my plan. I climbed onto his lap and sat down. "Baby, what's this?" He asked and I heard him stop pressing his keyboard. I wrapped my arms around him and felt him do the same with me. He kissed the top of my head, making me look up at him. "What's wrong, baby?" I smiled and kissed him softly. I pulled back after a second. "Nothing. I just wanted your attention and affection." I said back and he pouted slightly. "Aww... I'm sorry I haven't given you attention today, bub." I smiled and kissed him again. "It's okay." I said and then he started tapping his keyboard again. 

After a minute he stood up, making me wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck to keep me steady. He started walking and a few seconds later we were in our room. He laid us down, me on my back and he laying on top of me. His head was placed on my chest and had one of his arms wrapped around me tightly. I started playing with the ends of his hair and he sighed. "This is exactly what both of us need right now." I nodded and hummed. "It is." He looked up at me and kissed my lips softly for a whole minute. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I love you, Y/N Y/L/N. So, so, so much." I grinned down at him. "I love you too, Wonho." He laid back down and for the rest of the day we stayed in bed, cuddling.

A/N: First K-Pop idol imagine. How do ya'll like it?