𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

A/n's Pov.

Phone call...

Jing Xiao: hi Yi Ren.

Yi Ren: girl~ what are you doing?

Jing Xiao: just laying on the bed, talking to you. How about you?

Yi Ren: in the resort.

Jing Xiao heard some shouting and loud music from the other side of the call.

Jing Xiao: bakit ang ingay diyan? May birthday baby or something?

Yi Ren: no, Actually I'm with the others let me just call them. They are the one making the loud noises from the speakers.

Jing Xiao: wala bang ibang tao diyan sa resort?

Yi Ren: there are some, but they didn't mind and even joined their noisy party by the bay.

Jing Xiao: by the way-

???: EVERYBODY LET'S FORTNITE!!! YEET!!!

Jing Xiao: Hulaan ko si Felix yun noh?

Yi Ren: you're absolutely right!

Jing Xiao: can I talk to them, kind of missed them.

Yi Ren: alright, I'll just call them.

Jing Xiao hummed and waited for them.

Yi Ren: Hoy!!! Kayong tatlo! Nandito si Jing Xiao! I mean nasa phone si Jing Xiao! Sinong gustong kumausap?!

The girl heard some running and squealing from the other line.

Jacob: JING XIAO-YAH!!! I miss you! How are you?

Jing Xiao: I'm fine. I miss you guys too. Anyways what are you guys doing?

Felix: we were dancing to fortnite a while ago.

He Nian: we were having so much fun in here, but sadly you're not here. Hindi masyado maingay dito.

Jing Xiao: excuse me. Are you saying na maingay ako?

He Nian: noon pa kaya noh. Did you just notice?

Jing Xiao scoffed and sat up straight as she and He Nian started to fight over the phone.

Meanwhile...

Si Cheng can hear Jing Xiao talking to He Nian on the phone, from the other side of the door of Jing Xiao's room.

He can't help but be jealous of what they are doing.

It should've be him, who is Jing Xiao spending time to.

Si Cheng felt jealousy to grow even more inside him as he heard Jing Xiao laugh at what He Nian said.

How was he sure that it was He Nian making Jing Xiao laugh?

He can hear clearly that the voice was from a male and that male is He Nian.

He clenched his jaw and fist before breathing in and out trying to calm himself down.

But then he exploded when he heard something inside, from their conversation.

Phone call...

Jing Xiao: by the way, I missed you guys.

Jacob: who wouldn't?

Felix: we miss you more!

Yi Ren: Felix and Jacob are right.

He Nian: I missed hugging you~ my little baby~

It triggered every part of Si Cheng's body.

So he grabbed the knob and opened as he barged inside his wife's room.

Jing Xiao's eyes widened as she saw Si Cheng walking towards her and grabbing her phone away from.

Phone call...

Si Cheng: listen here. All three of you. Nobody can call MY Jing Xiao, baby, except for me. Alright? So if you are thinking of calling her that because it's cute, better shut your mouths or my fist will meet your faces.

And by that he ended their call.

" wait, si Si Cheng ba yun?" -Jacob

" sino pa ba yung kasamang lalaki ni Jing Xiao doon sa bagong bahay niya? Of course si Si Cheng yun." -Felix

" welp, that is scary." -He Nian

" kaya nga. It's my first time seeing Si Cheng burst out like that." -Yi Ren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ano ba sa tingin mong ginagawa mo? Kita mo naman na nag-uusap kami nila He Nian diba? What's your problem with that?" -Jing Xiao

The girl raised her voice as she stood up and throw a pillow at Si Cheng.

He looked at Jing Xiao with fire of anger on his eyes.

Jing Xiao shut her mouth and instantly regretted what she just did.

She looked somewhere else trying to avoid eye contact with the male in front of her.

Si Cheng came closer to her as she backed off still not giving the male any eye contact.

He banged his palm on the side of Jing Xiao's head making the small girl flinch at Si Cheng's actions.

" w-what's the problem with you?" -Jing Xiao

She heard the male chuckle as he grabbed her chin gently making her face him.

But Jing Xiao yanked it away and looked somewhere else.

Si Cheng let out a smirk.

" baby, look at me." -Si Cheng

She didn't listen making Si Cheng click his tongue.

" bad girl." -Si Cheng

He grabbed the girl's waist and threw her on the bed before hovering above her.

" uy! Si Cheng! Ano ba yung problema mo?! Nagseselos ka ba kay He Nian-" -Jing Xiao

" oo, Jing Xiao, oo! Nagseselos ako sa kaniya. Parang nashook gusto mo atang makipag-usap sa kaniya for the whole day instead of me. And that hurts me. It makes my blood boil." -Si Cheng

To be honest, Jing Xiao is very scared right now because she haven't seen this side of Si Cheng before.

Si Cheng came closer to her before kissing her cheek and whispering to her ear.

" you're mine." -Si Cheng

The girl gulped at his words.

" not He Nian's or any other boys'. Understand baby girl?" -Si Cheng

Jing Xiao nodded and Si Cheng looked back at her face before caressing her head and pecking his wife's lips.

" mine. Only mine. " -Si Cheng