° ~ Synopsis + Playlist ~ °

Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Welcome into the world of the villains, to one bad guy in particular, a villain... His name? Min Yoongi. A psychopath he is, a murderer yes. Guns, knives and swords were his darlings. His vocabulary was quite a colourful one at that too. To a man like him, Love was a foreign feeling. The madness and bloodlust he felt while stealing the breath and lives' of others were his primary and most pleasurable feelings. He never knew normal. Sometimes he wondered the world about- No, he wondered ABOUT the world of normal people. What was it that made them so 'happy' with their normal, monotonous life? Why would they refuse to break FREE and live a life they imagine all the time?

"Fucking hypocrites..." Yoongi would curse under his breath...but, Seeing HER live a normal life, live how SHE wanted to and on HER terms..... He wanted it. He began to crave for it....how it would feel to hold her in his arms, how it would feel to wake up to her morning face... He wanted to kiss her, hug her, hold her BUT.... Would she ever love him knowing that he was murderer? The answer would be NO, so Yoongi did what every other 'normal' person do, he LIED and got her. She doesn't have to know, doesn't need to know, she just had to love him and Yoongi will make sure that she never finds out.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........or will she?

🖤   • > Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan Track list < •  🖤

     💝 (To be updated)💝

~ Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan title track (S1 + S2)

~ Kal aa Zara : Murder 2

~ Gangster : Kehlani

~ Him & I : Halsey ft. G-eazy

~ Madness : Ruelle

~ Bheegi Bheegi : Gangster

~ Teri galliyan : Ek Villain

~ Pyar tune kya kiya : Jubin Nautical

~ High enough : K.Flay remix