Starconch

It was another bright sunny day at Liyue. Zhongli and Childe had a walk at Yaoguang Shoal.

"Today is another hot day in Liyue."

"Want to go somewhere with cool breeze? We could go to Yaoguang Shoal."

"Let's go, then!"

*Yaoguang Shoal, sandy beach right beside Dragonspine. The wind from Dragonspine would blow to Yaoguang Shoal, hence the always cold breeze (also the ocean makes it fresher).

A/n *I didn't actually know anything about Yaoguang Shoal, I just guessed using my very little geographical understanding.

Childe's POV
We went to Yaoguang Shoal and damn it's so breezy! Liyue is always hot so I'm really thankful for this trip. I feel like taking the opportunity and stripping. I unbuttoned my shirt and let out a sigh as the wind blows, hitting my body "Aaahh~" .

"Uumm, Childe?"

"Ouh- I didn't notice you were looking." That was embarrassing...

A slight blush appears on Childe's cheeks as he felt the embarrassment.

"Was it that hot in Liyue?"

"I guess I'm just not used to heat. Being from Snezhnaya and all."

"Ouh look, a starconch!" Childe had found a small starconch. "A starconch that small is quite rare to see. Usually they could be found commonly around a size of a hand but this one is only around 2 inches big." Said Zhongli as he inspects the found starconch.

"Ouh, I'll give it to you,then."

"Why? Usually you'd send home these sort of things to your siblings, correct?"

"I wanted to give this one to you. It reminded how unique of a person you are." Said Childe with pure feelings. The Geo Archon was shocked but he then thanked the Harbinger with a composed smile.

Zhongli kept the Starconch in his pocket. They continued strolling along the beaches. A mischievous thought came to Childe. He cupped his hand, scoops some water and splashes it to Zhongli. Zhongli is now wet. Childe laughs at the sight. But Zhongli then also did the same. They continued and laughed at each other like two playful kids. Thank goodness no one was watching, they'd embarrass themselves!

"Finally! I got you in the face!"
Childe says excitedly after finally getting a hit on the Geo Archon's face. He had gotten splashed so many times on the face by Zhongli so he wanted to get some hits too. Surprisingly, Zhongli with his face wet seemed to have awakened something in Childe. He blushed seeing the sight.

"Aahh, you got me!" Zhongli said while chuckling softly.

Childe laughed awkwardly, trying to not blush too much. They played the water and continued to stroll along the shoal. The cold but soft breezes brushes their hair as they walk along. It was a nice experience. They walked 'till sunset. The view was pretty from there. The two stopped  and sat down, enjoying the sunset. Childe thought of holding the hand beside him but stopped. 'What was I trying to do?' Childe thought. He brushes the thought off. It got dark very quickly. They continued back to Liyue Harbor. They both had an enjoyable day. 

"Beside Yaoguang Shoal was once a mining village, Mingyun Village. Did you know?"said Zhongli as they walk.

"No, I didn't. Why?"

"There had been rumors and some reports around it. Weird sounds like things falling on the ground. Sometimes screams. People had been reporting many other peculiar activities. It had been scaring some travellers and travelling merchants who had been using the route to get to Liyue Harbor."