28 : Date Not Found?

• Park Jiyeong •

"Class dismissed!"

"Zenoooooo! Zeno Leeeeee! JenJen! Nono! Jen to the No—"

"What?" Jeno rolled his eyes playfully, glancing at Jaemin.

"We need to talk." The later clinged onto his friend's hand.

"Sure, but why are you so clingy...?" Jeno murmured before glancing at me. "Hey, uh, go meet the rest with Shotaro first. We'll catch up—"

"Oh no no no, sweetie. Taro's coming with us." Jaemin grabbed Shotaro's arm. Shotaro, who was just passing by, gave him a weirded out look. "We'll go meet the rest first."

"Uh... What?"

"Actually, I think I'll be the one seeing you guys later." I chuckled, grabbing my things. "I'm going to the restroom."

"Good luck!" Jaemin smiled widely before dragging Jeno and Shotaro out of the classroom. I stared at the door, confused at what he said.

"... Why did he say that...?" I mumbled underneath my breath. I ended up shrugging it off and proceeded to go to the bathroom.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

When I walked towards my usual table, I was greeted by the sight of an energetic Jaemin and his five confused friends.

"I can, right?! I can, RIGHT?!" He asked, a wide smile on his face.

"Yes, Jaem. YES!" Renjun answered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Uh, what's going on?" I raised a brow as I sat beside Yangyang, who merely shrugged in response.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

"Jijiiiiii!"

I turned around to find Jaemin running up to me.

"Oh, hey, Nana." I smiled as he stopped beside me.

"Do you, uh, have a date for Jangmi's party?" He asked, a wide smile on his face.

"Well, no... I wasn't even planning on going." I shrugged.

"How could you?!" Jangmi's voice made Jaemin blink and look at my phone in my hands.

"... Uh, one sec." I sheepishly smiled before placing my phone near my ear again. "Oh, shut up, Jangmi! It's not like I want to go!"

"You have to go!" Jangmi whined. "Jisung and Chenle are going to be there! There's going to be a lot of people you know!"

"You mean there's going to be a lot of people you know." I corrected her, making her whine in response. "Sorry, Jangmi. I gotta go to class now. Try again next time."

"Hmph! Fine!"

With that, she hung up the call. I slipped my phone in my pocket, then glanced at Jaemin.

"You were saying?" I asked, a brow raised.

"U-uh, nevermind..." He chuckled. "I thought you were going..."

"... Oh..."

• Na Jaemin •

"Ugh! Gyuri, what am I supposed to do?!" I groaned in frustrarion, running a hand through my hair. "Be a bit more useful, please!"

"I can't Jaemin." Gyuri sighed, walking towards my table with a Namericano in her hand. "I don't experience these things. I don't even remember the last time I felt... These things..."

I pouted before taking a sip of the Namericano, then sighing.

"At least you made me this." I pointed at the drink, earning a nod from her.