6 : Profesional Overthinker

• Park Jiyeong •

"I don't even know if I should go to school again."

"So, you wanna be a pussy?" Yangyang looked away from his computer.

"Yep." I huffed out.

It was currently 8 PM. After Jaemin walked me home, I took a bath, then went to Yangyang's house to talk to him. I was sprawled on his bed while he was on his computer.

"Just talk to him." Yangyang shrugged. "What's so hard about that?"

"What's so hard about that? Everything is hard about that!" I glared at him. "You think I can simply approach him and talk shit out with him?!"

"Um, yeah?!"

"I can't do that!"

"C'mon! You're making everything harder!" Yangyang rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!" I started hitting one of his pillows. "I need him to tell me himself!"

"Well, it's not gonna work if you avoided him like you did earlier!" He spat. I stayed silent for a bit before laying on his bed again.

He has a point, but after I ignored Donghyuck, he didn't even try to talk to me again. I don't care how, but he has to be the one to approach me. My mood's better, so he better try again tomorrow.

"You don't care how, you just want him to approach first." Yangyang spoke up, as if he read my mind. Too tired to talk, I only hummed in response. "How do you think Jaemin would react to that?"

"What does Jaemin have to do with this?" I mumbled lazily.

"You know, he wants you to ask Donghyuck. He told you to do it for him."

The memory from earlier hit me. I remembered feeling all fuzzy when he said that. Something was telling me to do it because Jaemin said that. But why?

"Think about the rest too." Yangyang added, eyes not leaving his computer screen. "How do you think Renjun and Shotaro would react? How do you think Jeno would react? I don't think they would want their friends to fight—"

"S-shut up..." I cut him off, turning my back to face him. I thought of what Yangyang said. He wasn't wrong at all.

I'm pretty sure I should approach Hyuck...

But am I really gonna do that?

I though about what I should do multiple times, I started drowsing off, amd before I knew it, I fell asleep.

• Liu Yangyang •

I glanced at Jiyeong, who was sleeping peacefully on my bed.

"Idiot..." I let out a small scoff as my lips stretched into a smile. "Can't you see I don't want anything bad happen to you...?"

I turned off my computer, then tucked Jiyeong into bed, as if she were a little kid.

"I'm here through all the lows and highs... But you haven't considered me as anything other than a best friend..." I chuckled bitterly, shaking my head. "Whatever... If that's how you want it to be, I'll just accept the role..."

I walked towards the window seat, then layed there, closing my eyes.

"You're my top priority, after all..."

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

The next day, I was walking to the library, when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the janitor's closet. I got pinned to the wall, so I did the first thing any human would do.