Chapter 5

Past Reader POV:

A single slap was heard.

My boyfriend looked at me with Guilt and Worry In his Eyes, "Oh, I'm sooooo sorry I didn't mean to– "JUST SHUT UP!" "IM TIRED OF ALL YOU'VE DONE TO ME JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at him.
I quickly ran to the stairs to grab my shoes and my sweater, Mu boyfriend soon caught up with me and knocked me onto the ground and pinned me there. "Your not leaving!" He slapped my face again. I struggled but his grip was too tight. My wrists felt like they were bruising at this point.

I kicked him where It hurts and he immediately let out a Yelp of hurt and Let go of his Grip. I Quickly put on my shoes and sweater and ran out the door. "Y/N"
"Y/N!" "Y/N!!"

Reader POV:

I woke up to someone violently shaking me, My eyes fluttered open and I quickly sat up. "Wha-" I said Tiredly. "Oh finally you up, It's Lunch time!" Kokichi Yelled at me. I yawned and  stretched then Sat up from my bed.
"I've been asleep for that long.? Oh, Well get your Panta ass outta here so I can change" i replied as I shoved him out.

I sighed as I walked over to my dresser and got some clothes out. I walked over to the bathroom and did my hair and brushed my teeth.
I put my hair in a simple Messy bun and Put my Dice Earring Kokichi had gave me back In Middle school. I walked outta the bathroom and Started To undress myself. I took of my shirt and my pants and stared to put my clothes on, oh Boi was the next thing perfectly wrong timing (READER STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL) IM SORRY- Anyways, As I stared to put my shirt on the door Creaked open.

"Hey Y/N. Are you coming to Lunc– I looked right at him, And Ryoma looked back at me, I could see his face heat up and then he quickly closed the door, From outside I could hear Him say lock the door.

I quickly put my clothes on and covered my face, I put my shoes on and
Walked out the door looking from both sides if the hallway first, I grumbled and walked through the hallway.

~TIME SKIP~

We all had finished our breakfast, I tried not to make eye contact with Ryoma even Though I was kinda talking to him the whole time. "Oh right, Don't you have a magic show after lunch today Himiko?" I asked. "Nghhh? Oh yeah, Yes I Do"  "yahaha! Me and Tenko shall go Get It set up!" Tenko Smiles and nodded then Walked out with Tenko. The music For the motive ringed In my ears, "Ughh, This music Is so annoying It hurts" I said annoyed. "agreed" Ryoma replied.

I got up from my seat,  "So, we can't stop this music but," I looked over at Himiko

"Magic show time?"

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter, Next one will be longer, Also, I switched Y/N to Reader cause this is now a Y/N Slander Account😄