one.

2 boys stood there, looking at the huge gate that would make then entrance to the military camp they finally got accepted into.

They could hear the heavy boots and yells from the other side of the tall brick walls, as the group were training already. They thought they got here early as it was about 5AM in the morning, but they were indeed 30 minuted late from when the morning training started.

They looked at each other and nodded, opening the heavy metal door.

Inside, a group of unfamiliar faces were currently running around the massive grass field, warming up. They gulped and slowly walked up to the head captain who was watching the others with serious eyes.

Taehyung was slightly uncomfortable with the stares they received from the others, but ignored it and carefully nudged the captain's shoulder lightly.

The captain turned around and looked at the two, judging.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking them up and down. Taehyung being the one who reacted first, immediatly bowed down. "We're sorry for being late, sir!". Jimin following after.

Jungkook, the head captain, cleared his throat, "It's fine, since it's your first day, but i hope it won't happen again, 50 pushups to each of you and then you may join the others". He sternly said and looked away from them.

They gulped and began doing the pushups, they struggled since they aren't that fit.

When they finished they stood up and ran towards the others, joining them.