The Man

I look into her cold hard eyes, and smile. "You're so  cute when your angry" I say with a smile. "And I love it when you say that" she says.

  We were on our way to my house, like every saterday. On the way there we passes a  couple alleyways and one of the we saw something we still can't really say to this day, that's why I'm writing it now.

  We were on a tight schedule and I really don't like when I have to change my schedule so I took a shortcut through an allyway. That's when she lost her diamand bracelet. And that's where the story began.

  "Come on!," She said, "That bracelet cost a fortune". " Then you shouldn't have been wearing it while running." I shrugged, "Doesn't look like it's here."   "KEEP LOOKING!" She yelled.

That's when we spotted a flood drain. "HUU!!" She yelped.

In that drain we found her bracelet, but..... But.

It was being held by a  corpse, the badly of a dead eight year old, but what scared us was the man stand next to the body, he looked like he was sixty, and he was smiling at us, while he licked the body of the girl, and.... and. I can't speak of it, we ran, we reported it. After 6 weeks the police still found no trace of a body, and the man, he, he speaks to me in my dreams, literally. He even has been stalking my girlfriend, the police say she's protected but I'm not to sure. I have to protect her before he finds her, and does the same to her as theittle girl.