Breaking

I can't do anything as he repeatedly swings the club striking my limbs. He breaks my collar bone, the bone sticks out of my flesh, jutting out like a spike. He turns and heads to the other side of the cave, he grabs his torch and searches for something in his work bench. Then he finds it, an axe.

He turns toward me and makes a swinging motion as if testing how swiftly he could hit, and he approves. He comes toward me slowly, purposely as if to tease me. when he finally reaches me he takes the axe, and swings it toward my left shin. It slices straight through with a sickening splash of blood and the floor. He then bends down and begins to pull the skin back, and examines the muscle. I can't feel the pain anymore, but I can feel my sanity breaking, and my consciousness fading. He then grabs the muscles and starts tearing them and stringing them, as if they were spaghetti.

After stringing them I watch as he brings them to a pot filled with boiling water at the back of the room, he soaks them in steaming water, then hangs them on a line. He comes back and does similar to each of my limbs.

When he is done he looks around, and I can see he looks distressed, and then it turned to anger. He starts beating an the walls and turns to me and pointed a finger toward me. He stomped back to the workbench and grabbed something, a sledge hammer. He runs toward me and starts swinging and hitting my stomach and chest, I can fell the pain again and it hurts, it hurts so much, He finally swing at my head, and I finally die.