10

"Morning love." mark said before snuggling back closer to his boyfriend. Donghyuck giggled at how cute his boyfriend is. A loud siren noise from the hotel phone interrupted the sweet moment. When the siren noise stopped Ten's voice echoed throughout their quiet room. "We Have an emergency meeting down at the lobby in 5 minutes!" Ten yelled through the phone before going silent. "Ok well we better hurry." Mark said to donghyuck who was already awake after the loud alarm. "Let me change quickly." Donghyuck said before slipping on a pair of jeans. They made their way down to the lobby where everyone was. "Nice outfit." Donghyuck remarked smirking at his best friend who was only in his oversized t-shirt and short shorts. "tch, Ten woke us up to early And if you think my outfit is bad look at chenle." Renjun scoffed pointing at their other friend. The younger Chinese was wearing what looked like jisung's hoodie and a pair of shorts that couldn't really be seen since the hooding was so big on him. "Ok stop glaring. You might actually thank me after this." Ten said getting everyones attention. "There is a weather report that there will be a storm tomorrow. A really bad one. So we have decided that instead of making you all leave today, we would stay another day. Just until the storm passes." Johnny explained. Everyone started talking to each other with excitement. "Don't get too excited. If the storm is as bad as we think it will be, you will have to stay indoors." Ten said ruining the fun mood. "You have today free but remember we will be meeting at 7 for the beach bonfire party." johnny said quickly seeing everyones mood drop. "you are dismissed." Ten said with a wave of his hand before heading off. Donghyuck pulled mark and renjun who was already attached to his roommates which made it easier to get them all over to chenle and jisung. "Lets go shopping for our outfits!" Donghyuck said excitedly. "Yeah! Shopping!" chenle said getting equally excited. "Wait, you want to pick our outfit correct?" Renjun paused waiting for donghyuck to nod. "Ok well what if my and chenle pick YOU'RE outfit in return." renjun proposed. Chenle nodded vigorously in donghyuck's direction. "Ok, ok fineeee. but don't do anything crazy." Donghyuck gave in. Renjun scoffed at his friend's words. "you're telling us not to go crazy?" "Lets go change then." Jaemin said interupting the glaring match that was happening.. He, jeno, jisung and mark were quietly watching the three boys bicker cutely. Renjun jumped hearing jaemin's voice behind him, he had been so focused on the conversation that he had forgotten about everyone around them. They all agreed to go change and come meet back down at the lobby. When they all made it down after changing donghyuck grabbed renjun and chenle pulling them ahead. "We need to talk." Donghyuck whispered once they were far enough that their roommates couldn't hear them. "About what?" renjun asked seriously confused. "Chenle and jisung duh."  he answered before continuing. "Are you guys even together?" Donghyuck asked chenle who was seriously blushing. "No, we're not together. I don't even know if he likes me! He was me baby and treats me like one and sometimes even kisses me on the nose or cheek or forehead but nothing more! It's so frustrating!" chenle exploded. "Whoa ok thats a lot." Donghyuck said too shocked to say anything more. "Look of course he likes you. I mean why would he do all that if he doesn't like you." Renjun said calming down the boy. Little did they know the boys behind them were having the same conversation.