14

Chenle jolted up of bed the loud thunder scaring him awake. Ever since he was a child thunder and lighting was his biggest fears. He checked his watched which said 3:00 in the morning. he jumped when the thunder clapped again louder this time. He felt tears run down his face and he started to panic. "Hey whats wrong?" jisung asked waking up from the bed moving. "ji-" chenle sobbed before wrapping his arms around jisung and burying his face in jisung's chest. "It's ok, what's wrong baby?" jisung asked while rubbing soothing circles on chenle's back. He felt chenle flinch when the thunder sounded again. Jisung finally realized what made his baby dolphin so scared. "Hey look at me." jisung said pulling away from the boy curled beside him. Chenle looked up at jisung his cheeks tear stained and his eyes a bit puffy. jisung cupped chenle's face between his hands and planted little kissed all around chenle's face before finally kissing chenle on his lips. "Do you trust me?" jisung asked waiting for permission. Chenle gave a short nod confussed at what jisung was gonna do. "good." jisung replied before going back and devouring chenle's lips. He pulled chenle by the waist so that the smaller was now sitting on his lap. Jisung squeezed chenle's waist gently causing the chenle to gasp. Jisung took this opportunity to slid his tongue into chenle's mouth exploring every bit. He pulled away only to attach his lips to chenle's neck. He suck and nipped at the sensitive skin leaving little love bites on his boyfriends neck. Chenle whined when jisung pulled away from his neck missing the feel of jisung's lips. Jisung gave chenle a soft kiss on the lips before pulling him down with him so that they we laying down in bed. "Night baby." Jisung mumbled into chenle's hair. "night ji." chenle said sleepily.

Rain was pouring down and the strong wind pushed against the tall trees. "Wow ten and johnny weren't kidding when they said a storm was coming." donghyuck said looking out the window of their hotel room. "Its crazy out." mark said back hugging donghyuck while laying light kisses on his neck. Donghyuck giggled at the feeling. "Stop it tickles." Donghyuck protested. The couple had slept in till 11 without realizing since the weather was so gloomy and dark. mark's phone buzzed alerting him that he got a text. 

Nojam: yo are you up yet?

Seagullbrows: Just got up.

Nojam: good. we're all meeting up in my room to hang out and eat.

Nojam: you coming?

Seagullbrows: yea just give us a few mins and we'll be there.

Nojam: k see you then

Seagullbrows: be there in 5

"Come on sunshine we're all meeting up in the threesome's room." Mark said putting his phone down. "Will there be food??" donghyuck asked getting excited.  Mark smiled and nodded before going to change. "Nice!" donghyuck yelled before following mark to their closet. The two quickly changed and were on their way. "Come on jaemin got pizza and everyones eating." jeno said when he let them in. "Where's renjun and chenle?" donghyuck asked scanning the room for his two best friend. "They're having a private meeting in the bathroom." Jisung told him smirking. Donghyuck furrowed his brow and walked over to the bathroom. "hey it's me let me in." Donghyuck said as he knocked on the door. renjun opened the door just wide enough for donghyuck to squeeze through before slamming it shut again. "What's going on?" he asked renjun who was obviously angry. "That slimy boy has ruin our precious baby's innocent." renjun explained waving his hand in chenle's direction. "You mean jisung?" donghyuck asked confused at who the 'slimy boy' could be. Renjun just nodded vigorously. "Oh my giddy aunt would you please stop overeacting ge! Tell him to stop hyung. Ji didn't do anything." chenle pleaded. "wait chenle, what are those marks on your neck?" Donghyuck asked finally noticing the small red marks scattered on chenle's neck. Chenle blushed and looked down. "That's why jisung was smirking." donghyuck said realizing that the younger knew about the conversation that was happening in the bathroom. "That smug son of a cabbage farmer smirked!?!?" renjun yelled almost exploding. "Oh no." chenle said burying his face into his hands when donghyuck nodded to confirm it. "That slimy jerk face!" Renjun shouted while stomping out of the bathroom. "How dare you ruin his innocence and mark him with your hideous self!!" renjun yelled storming over to jisung. Chenle quickly ran out of the bathroom to get in between renjun and jisung. "Stop it ge." Chenle said protecting his boyfriend. Jisung wrapped his arms around chenle and gave him a kiss on his neck in front of everyone. "I wanted everyone  to know he's mine." Jisung said nonchalantly. "Not helping ji!" chenle hissed when he saw renjun get redder at the response. "Ok how about we sit down and take a couple of deep breaths." Donghyuck said wrapping his arms around his best friend and pulling him away from the young couple. It took a few minutes and all of jeno, jaemin, and donghyuck's help to finally calm renjun down. After they finished their pizza and filling everyone in on what happened to everyone last night the room got quiet and the only sound you could hear was the rain pouring down. "Im bored!!!" chenle said finally breaking the silence. "Let's play a game!" Jaemin suggested with an evil smirk on his face. "What do you have in mind nana?" jeno asked slightly worried about the plan that was brewing inside his boyfriends head. "How about ... Truth or dare!" jaemin suggested.  "ooh yes count me in!" chenle said. "Alright i'm game." donghyuck said quickly agreed. Jisung and mark both nodded along with their boyfriends signaling that they were in. "How about you guys?" donghyuck asked renjun and jeno. "Come on guys it'll be fun I promise!!" jaemin pleaded giving puppy eyes to the two. "Fine." renjun groaned giving in. "Well if everyone's in then so am I." jeno said agreeing to the game. "YES!!!" jaemin yelled.

/I was only planing this book to be 15 chapters but I might need to add an extra one./