𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You and Katsuki began to travel into the forest. You looked around at all of the beautiful trees and admiring all of the wildlife living in the forest. There was just a moment of silence between you and Katsuki before he had the courage to speak up.

"Hey, um, Y/N?" he said, almost nervously, "Yeah?" you said. "What's it like where you live?". You were honestly surprised that he even asked a question like that. "Well, what about it specifically?" you asked, "Like what do you do on a daily basis, food, culture, you know, that kind of stuff." he said. "Well, I mean, Y/C is a place that focuses a whole lot on gender roles, so there are a lot of things I would do on a daily basis but I don't." you said, almost out of breath. 

"Like what?" he asked curiously. "Normally I'd do boring shit like sew, pick flowers, or go dress shopping. It's not like I don't like wearing dresses or picking flowers, I just crave a sense of adventure you know?" you say.  "Well what kind of adventurous things do you like to do?" he asked, intrigued. You got really excited and went on about how you loved archery, martial arts, and reading.

Katuki's Pov

This is honestly the most interesting girl I have ever met in my entire life, she's so intelligent and adventurous ; not like all of the other clones my parents tried to match me up with. They all said the same things, things that I wanted to hear. None of them were ever real with me but Y/N... even though she might be a little bit of a bitch, she's something special.

"...and F/B is my favorite book of ALL TIME I'm up to chapter 8 right now and-"

"Hey Y/N, I wanna take you somewhere, follow me" 

"Mkay"

Back to your Pov

Katsuki led you out of the forest and turned a corner, bringing you to a large field covered with targets, fighting tools, and bow and arrows. "This is where I like to train and just chill out." he said almost smiling. "THIS IS SO COOL OMIGOSH SHUIAHIDHA CAN I USE THIS ONE PLEASE LETS HAVE A COMPETITION COMON" you screamed admiring everything in front of you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You and Katsuki were having a shooting competition with the bow and arrows, you had just won 5 to 4. "Y/N YOU DAMN SHOW OFF YOU CHEATED." Katsuki yelled "SHUTUP YOU AIRHEAD, JUST ADMIT IT I'M BETTER AT ARCHERY THAN YOU" you said laughing. He charged towards you, picking you up and throwing you into a nearby pond. "WHAT THE HELL KATSUKI" you screamed, he just kneeled by the edge of the pond laughing his head off. You pulled him in the pond with you, catching him off guard. "Y/N YOU MADE ME GET WATER UP MY NOSE" he yelled.

"Oops." you said sarcastically with a grin.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was the day before the wedding, and the entire palace was in full swing. Workers were decorating the halls, chefs were preparing food, and your mother was close to exploding.

You had a lot planned for that day you had to make a final decision on a dress, practice wedding customs, do your hair, etc. You had already eaten breakfast so it was time to pick a dress. You followed Katsuki's mom and your mom into a large dressing room with about three different dress choices. Since you were marrying into Katsuki's culture, it was deemed respectful that you would wear a wedding dress of his culture.