𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"I gotta go tell Katsuki" you though to yourself.

You waited until the guards left the area and ran as fast as you could. You didn't wan't to use your quirk because you knew it'd only draw attention to yourself. A few minutes later you arrived at the palace, completely out of breath. You looked around for Katsuki or his parents but you couldn't find them, you saw one of the guards on patrol so you decided to ask him.

"Excuse me, have you seen Katsuki or his parents?" you asked the man.

"Prince Katsuki is in the Library, and his parents are signing documents." said the guard.

"Okay, thank you!" you said running towards the library.

You run to the library at top speed and you see Katsuki on a lounge chair reading a book.

"Katsuki, Katsuki!" you yelled.

"What?!" he yelled back in confusion

"I think someone is planning to kill your father..." you said in fear.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Okay Y/N, can you explain that again but a bit slower?" Hiashi asked.

"I overheard two guards talking about how someone name Endeavor is going to 'replace' you, according to what they are saying theres already 8 guards who are on Endeavors side." you said.

"This is bad, dammit." Hiashi said in panic.

"Who is Endeavor anyway?" you asked.

"He's my brother. We have a pretty grim relationship, ever since we were children we have always had a bit of a rivalry, even though I was the youngest, my father had me take the throne instead of Endeavor because he feared the future of Japan. Ever since then Endeavor has left japan and started his own nation, so we have been living in fear of an attack or threat." said Hiashi.

"Do you think we're gonna have to take military action?" asked Mitsuki.

"I think so. Guard!" yelled Hiashi.

"Yes sir." said the guard.

"I want you to give this letter to Endeavors general, then gather up all the guards, and we're going to start a full investigation on the traitors who are in our army. After that had been dealt with, we are going into full on war. Katsuki your coming with me into battle, this will be a good lesson for you." Hiashi said firmly.

"Emperor Hiashi, if it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for me to accompany you as well? You know, for experience?" you asked

Hiashi laughed, like what you were saying was a joke.

"Silly girl, we don't allow women to join the army, besides you have a coronation to study for that should keep you busy!" he chuckled.

Something about that sentence ticked off Katsuki and he went off on him.

"Father, Y/N is the most qualified person to come along with us. She exceeds the expectations of even the greatest solider, and even though I hate to say it, she's better than me. If she's not going, I wont either." said Katsuki

You were honestly impressed with Katsuki, with the whole arranged marriage you two didn't have the best relationship, so you were shocked with what he said. 

Hiashi looked Katsuki dead in the eye and whispered into his ear.

"If that girl dies on the battlefield, her blood is on your hands." he said in a serious tone.

Katsuki's eyes widened and his breathing started to get heavy. Hiashi and Mitsuki left the room. Katsuki got up to leave when he stopped and turned to you.

"Y/N, you better not screw this up." he said then left the room.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥 (1 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hiashi had already conducted the investigation, and charged the 8 guards responsible with treason, and sentenced them to death. The time had came around for the troops to leave for Endeavor's territory. You had finished packing all of your things and loading them into the carriage so you and everyone else were ready to leave. You were stepping onto the carriage when Mitsuki called you.

"Y/N." said Mitsuki.

"Yeah?"

"Be safe." she said, wrapping you in a hug.

"I will, thank you." you said with a warm smile.

You got into the carriage with Katsuki and Hiashi thinking about everything thats happening, but for some reason, you couldn't get Mitsuki's words out of your head, they kept wracking your brain.

"Be safe." 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

sorry for the long wait yall oh my freaking gosh

luv u guys

chapter 8 coming soon 🤪

- Jessie 🧍🏾‍♀️