Ruri-chan or Me? - Leviathan One Shot

"OH YEAH! RURI-CHAN!!"

Levi screamed from the top of his lungs, excitement along his voice. Ah, there he goes again, simping for his beloved Ruri-chan.

A new episode of "The Magical Ruri Hanai: Demon Girl" just got released moments ago and right now, Levi has been simping nonstop and is slowly forgetting about your existence.

You watched the show calmly, appreciating the animation and the visuals of the anime. But Levi had to be so loud and would nudge you from time to time whenever a cute moment of Ruri appears. You sighed as you muttered a 'yes, levi' for the nth time.

'Well this is getting a bit out of hand'

"Hey, Levi. I'm gonna go grab a drink, 'kay?"

"yea--OOOHHH THERE SHE GOES!!"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence as he immediately glued his gaze towards the tv screen once again, leaving you slightly annoyed by his actions.

You dragged your feet as you walk towards the kitchen, feeling lazy to even walk in such a distance. A loud ringing echoed in your head as you tried to shake off the feeling amd continued on walking.

"I'M HUNGRY!!! I WANT FOOD!!"

Beel's voice boomed throughout the kitchen as he screamed for food. Hastily walking towards the refrigerator, he grabs some meat inside and gobbled it up in an instant. He spots you slowly walking towards the refrigerator's direction and felt something strange seeing you in such a state.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I-I guess."

He stares at you, concern showing on his features. Footsteps could be heard from behind you, to which you and Beel looked at the guy with his Ruri-chan headband and headphone rested on his shoulders.

"L-Leviatha--" you weren't able to finish your sentence as you can feel your body losing balance and falling on the ground. Everything went black as you could see a purple blur nearing you before you lost consciousness.

...

As you regained consciousness, you could feel a cold material placed on your forehead. As you slowly open your eyes, you noticed a familiar pair of eyes staring at you worryingly.

"Levi--"

"THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE AWAKE." he exclaimed as he immediately wrapped his arms around you. Relieved that you're finally awake. You smile as you return the hug. After a few minutes, he finally let go and grabbed both of your hands while he stares at you with a warm smile on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling well?" he questions, worry written all over his face.

"I'm so sorry, Levi. You seemed really excited to watch the show so I just couldn't resist you and tagged along. Plus, it wasn't something really importan--"

"Pardon me??? Not important?? You're health is VERY SERIOUSLY ABSOLUTELY important! I could've just recorded the show and watch it later, you know? You're definitely more important."

You stare at him wide-eyed, surprised by his outburst. You covered your lips as you try to contain your laugh.

"W-What's funny?"

"It's nothing. You just looked so panicked that I couldn't help it."

He glanced to the side as he covers his flushing face.

"Does this mean that I'm more important than Ruri-chan?" you tease him as he looks at you, face still blushing a bit.

"Why you--Of course you are." he states as he pats your head. You smile at his respond, happy to know that he cares for you so much.