Stuck in Bed - Satan One Shot

"Nope! You're staying in bed for today."

Satan declares as he gently pushed you back down the bed.

"I'm *sneeze* fine! It's just *sneeze* a *sneeze* cold!"

"I'm not allowing you to do what you want in that condition."

You grumble as you laid back to the bed. Satan shakes his head at your mood as he covers you with the blanket.

After hanging out with Mammon yesterday, you came back sneezing every now and then. This wasn't ignored by Satan as he observed you until your sneezing had become nonstop.

And now here you are, caged in your own room by Satan. You've been sneezing nonstop and he would pass you some tissue right away, to which you're really grateful.

"Sorry for bossing you like this but you really need to rest. Would you like to eat something?"

"No, I'm not really mad at you. I'm actually really grateful so thanks. I don't think I need something in particular, maybe some vitamin C?"

He grabs some tangerines from the basket of fruits that he brought and handed it to you. You replied with a small thanks as you try to peel them.

"Ah, wait. Let me atleast do it for you." he exclaims as he takes the fruit away from you and peeled it neatly.

"Since you've already peeled it for me then how about feeding me?" you grin teasingly as you wait for his reaction.

"Don't mind if I do."

"Wait what-- mmph"

You were taken aback by his action as he feeds you a piece of the tangerine.

"Is it good?"

You can feel yourself lighting up a bit as you swallowed the fruit.

"Y-Yeah." he chuckles at your reaction as he proceeded on searching for something that you could use to kill time.

"Is there anything you'd like to request?"

"Uhm... ramen?"

"No."

"Chips?"

"No."

"Cola?"

"Absolutely not that."

"HOW ABOUT WE PLAY SOME GAMES???"

"Levi, get out of here!"

"Tch. Fine. Get well soon!"

You chuckle as you waved Leviathan bye. Satan sighs at his brother's audacity and sat impatiently beside you.

"Levi and his otaku business." he shakes his head as he stood up. He grabs an amount of book from your bookshelf, which took him quite long, and turns his back to see 5 people huddling beside your bed.

"Ya better get well soon or else Lucifer's gonna kill me!"

"Let's play some games once you're feeling better."

"Make sure to get well soon so I can style your hair again."

"I brought some food. Please take it!"

"Get enough sleep for faster recovery, okay?"

You nod at all of their requests and accepted Beel's gift and placed it on the table beside your bed. It was starting to get quite noisy as they started on rambling about what they should do to help you recover fast. Satan on the other hand was starting to feel irritated.

"By the way, Lucifer said that he's busy so he can't check up on ya, but he did said that he would come later--"

"How about you all scram and just let her rest for now?" Satan has this dark aura as he spoke.

The brothers can already predict what's about to happen if they don't oblige, so they eventually walked out the door. As they reached the door, they slowly peeked their head from the side of the door.

"GET WELL SOON!" and separated their ways.

"THANK *sneeze* YOU!"

Satan sighs as he sits back down the chair beside your bed. He placed the books just beside the food Beel have brought you and opened one.

"Hey, Satan."

"Hm?"

"Smile for me."

He gets taken aback as he almost fell off the chair. He stares at you wide-eyed with one of his brows raised, confused with your words

"Pardon me?"

"Eheh. Dance for me as well."

"Eh?"

"Do a circus trick! Do a backflip! Siiiiiinnnggggg!" you continued to ramble on as Satan facepalms at your actions.

"You're cold is definitely getting worse. Let me check."

He reaches out his hand towards your forehead to check for your temperature. He gets taken aback once again as you suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Ywou've bween making a swerious face this whole time. So please atleast twy to swmile for me!" you exclaimed, sleepiness along your voice. He stares at you for a moment and tries to cover his mouth. Audible laughter could be heard as he could not contain his laughter. You smile back at him and sleepily tilt your head to the side.

"E-Even though your sleepy and sick you're still worrying about others. And to top that off, you look like you've drank some alcohol with that way of speaking." he stops laughing as he sees your satisfied and blissed expression. He caresses your hair gently as he pats your head afterwards.

"Now that you're satisfied. Why don't you finally take a rest and sleep?"

"Sure, swounds gwood to me." you yawn as you positioned yourself comfortably in bed. Satan stood up as he touches your forehead to feel a bit of warmness. He grabs some medicine that you've kept in your wardrobe and takes the water that he have prepared.

"But before you sleep, sit and drink this medicine, it will make you feel better." you sluggishly sat up and immediately drank the medicine then laid back down afterwards. He pats your head as he smiles warmly at your sleeping figure and tucks you in.

"That sure was fast. Sleep well." he whispers as he placed a kiss on your forehead, and quietly walked towards the door to exit. He checks on you one last time and slowly closed the door.