Better living

Party Poison's POV

It's been a few days now since Y/K/N became conscious again. They're doing pretty well to say that they fell out of a window after being stabbed and almost cholked to death by smoke. That's all they told us. Not how they got there or who they used to be with. Kobra (as usual) volunteered to stay behind and look after them/ make sure they don't run away whilst we went to do missions and fight Draculoids and stuff.

We were getting near the base again when Jet Star ppointed something out. "Is that..." No! No! Kobra and Y/K/N have sacks over their heads and they are being dragged into the back of a BLI van. I drove faster but as I jumped out of my seat, one of the Draculoids shot me. I could feel myself slowly falling unconscious as the other two tried to fight them and help me at the same time.

Several hours later, I woke up and Ghoul told me they couldn't save them. BLI has my brother and Y/K/N.

Kobra's POV

We were horribly outnumbered. They caught us within minutes of fighting but they didn't kill us. Would they torture us? Would they kill us infront of an audience? I can feel Y/K/N behind me- we are back to back and holding hands. I'm terrified and they probably are too. We've known eachother for just over a week and they haven't exactly been comfortable with touching and stuff. They pulled a blade out of their pocket a couple days ago when Ghoul accidentally knocked them. I'm pretty sure that was just their reaction to being made jump I guess. We don't know what they've been through so we can't really judge it.

Now is different though. They were holding my hand and it is very comforting to know that someone is there. At least we're not alone. That's the only good thing about right now.